2021 C-Drama & K-Drama Celebrity News

1 Like

Watch how he will do very little jail time since in that country the age consent to have sex is 14. He’s going to say it was consensual. He’ll give them a few dollars to shut them up. No matter what he does now, his image is ruined forever; until the day he dies. I’m glad the female fans are not letting their obsession with an ‘‘idol’’ cloud their minds, and sugar coating the crime he committed against this poor girls…

I bet he’ll go into the military since the ‘‘shave head’’ shows shame and repentance but also getting ready to make up with the military his jail time. I read another article that he might just get a year in jail and bc he’s in jail now, will count as time served and will receive probation.

1 Like

Marrying in 2021!! W :hushed: W! I thought Kim WooBin, and Shin MinAh were already married!
Some of the couples are quite believable, based on their publicly admittance of being in a serious relationship. Any thoughts? Which couple in this video will likely tie the knot this year, or maybe next year?

1 Like

:joy::joy:DOOOOON’T believe this garbage!!! I only listen to Soompi and NEVER EVER watch videos. It’s all a bunch of trash. Don’t believe speculations. Take whatever the official statements say. Even if a couple is lying about being single, if that’s what they want to say, I think we, as fans, should just accept it.

1. Song Hye Kyo and Yoo Ah In are best FRIENDS. That picture was shared on her Insta just as FRIENDS. Lots of people know about their friendship.
    https://www.soompi.com/article/1478712wpp/song-hye-kyo-shares-adorable-photo-with-yoo-ah-in-and-her-dog-from-recent-hangout

2. Hyun Bin and Son Hye Jin - everyone knows they’re dating, but there’s no official news about a wedding

3. Wookie-Ji Hyun and Jong Suk-Hyo Jo - complete nonsense.

4. Woo Bin and Min Ah - there are no official statements saying they’re married, though there are rumors. They were supposed to get married in 2020 after Woo Bin finished cancer treatment in 2019, but the pandemic happened. They’ve been together for six years and are, by far, the closest to actually getting married. They’re also my favorite couple regardless of how much I love Je Hoon and Ji Sub.:smiling_face_with_three_hearts::smiling_face_with_three_hearts: I haven’t watched anything with Woo Bin in it, but if Shin Min Ah loves him, so will I :joy: Can’t wait for “Our Blues”!

3 Likes

:rofl::rofl: Figures!! At least I’ve not missed any updates.
95% of these type videos, so often, speculate. :smile:

1 Like

I watched the ‘wedding’ video that @leerla73 posted, out of curiosity. I knew it was all pure speculation. Knowing what little I know about some of those ‘pairings’, I found it bizarre how they stated everything as if it was absolute fact. As far as Woo Bin and Min Ah, as you said, they may be the closest to actual marriage. When a couple has been together long term, it’s reasonable to assume that marriage may follow, but then again, if they’ve been together that long without getting married, maybe they are in no rush to do so and are clearly happy with their current status. I wasn’t aware that they possibly had planned to get married but got derailed by the pandemic. Whatever their future plans, I just wish them all well.

3 Likes

https://www.soompi.com/article/1483447wpp/seungri-receives-3-year-prison-sentence

I must say I’m surprised that he was condemned. Now I’m waiting to see if he’s really going to serve time in prison.

2 Likes

Prison vs. Ja!l

The court also stated, “As his testimonies were inconsistent and changed between the police investigation, prosecution investigation, and at court, his credibility is low.”

Although Seungri previously denied all charges except for violation of the Foreign Exchange Transactions Act, the court declared him guilty of all nine charges.

As the court saw potential flight risk, Seungri was arrested at court on August 12. Although he was originally scheduled to be complete his military service in mid-September, he will now be discharged from the military due to his sentence.

And a discharge from the military, I wonder if he gets a honorable, or dishonorable discharge. . .

1 Like

I like how they keep saying “according to reports” without specifying what report exactly :joy:

2 Likes

Park ShinHye, and Choi TaeJoon :bride_with_veil:t2:‍♀ :ring::pregnant_woman:t2::wedding: :man_in_tuxedo:t2:‍♂

:bride_with_veil:t2:‍♀ :ring::pregnant_woman:t2::wedding: :man_in_tuxedo:t2:‍♂

4 Likes

I forgot there was a ‘celebrity news’ thread. Instead, I posted about it in the Segue Cafe. Now there are several places for people to read the good news. :blush:

1 Like

Congrats to Choi Tae Joon Park Shin Hye! PSH is one of my fav. k-actresses. I’ve seen a lot of her dramas and like her acting. I wasn’t surprised to hear of the marriage but the pregnancy did throw me off, but I’m happy for them!

2 Likes

The fact they are a couple was surprising for me, this is what happens when they have great chemistry with their costars. In my mind, I’ve already matched them up with people they’ve acted in shows together, and their chemistry was tops. :blush:

1 Like

When they first started dating it wasn’t that surprising because I think they were already friends to begin with.

She always has good chemistry with her costars, so it was easy to ship her with everyone. It’ll be a long time for her to star in another drama now.

1 Like

He does too, have you watched him in? (*❛‿❛)→ :point_down:t5:

I shipped him with his costar ( ꈍᴗꈍ)(*❛‿❛)→ :point_down:t5:

Agreed :pregnant_woman:t2::slightly_smiling_face::upside_down_face::slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

Haven’t seen All About Mom yet.

I’ve watched a few of CTJ’s drama. My fav. so far was his villain role in, Missing Nine.

1 Like

42nd Blue Dragon :dragon_face: :dragon: Film Awards :kr: Red Carpet

Video is 4:24

Video is 4:15

Video is 3:10

Video is 3:42

Video is 4:26

1 Like