🐉🇨🇳 2022/2023 C-DRAMAS - WISH LIST of VIKI CHANNELS WE WANT!

6 Likes

NF picked up The Longest Promise. July 7 release. Let’s hope we get it as a delayed release.

4 Likes

YAY! Thanks for letting me/us know. :heart_eyes: :kissing_smiling_eyes:

Summary

I’ll continue watching it here (NF) rather than on provider’s site. I like the feel and functionality here better.
Sadly though, I wish the casting could be redone. I just don’t feel the chemistry between this CP. Still can’t. :frowning_face: I wish they’ve Yang Zi/Li Qin/Yang Mi/Liu Shishi/Liu Yufei/Qiao Xin/etc (in no order of preference), or Wang Churan (a support in this cast) instead. IMO, this FL doesn’t seem to “match” ML (and doesn’t seem to have the ethereal historical feel)sigh but the plot is interesting. I’ll still watch it for ML and the others lol. Hope the chemistry factor will improve.

:thinking: Wonder why it’s listed as a 2022 drama :question: :face_with_raised_eyebrow:

Also just found this on there too. :heart_eyes: Only 4 eps available to date. Another one to binge-watch. :slight_smile:

Yes, to both dramas. :crossed_fingers: :pray: :muscle:

Looks good!

Trailers look awesome! Can’t wait!

5 Likes

This is so so so good! This CP is sizzling hot and very cute together! :star_struck:

It looks like Yang Zi and more will be coming to us on the small screen soon, sometime this summer! Lots of behind-the-scene movements for her upcoming Lost You Forever 长相思 drama.

The latest poster is beautiful!

The latest official trailer:

And the previous trailer:

Hope Viki will bring both of these, and many more upcoming ones, to us all!
:arrow_right: :arrow_right: :arrow_right: https://support.viki.com/hc/en-us/articles/360034633713-Request-a-TV-Show-or-Movie :muscle: :wave:

7 Likes

Broadcast: On-Air (premiered on 6.18.23)

Still no sign of it coming to Viki. Let’s hope it will be soon.

Trailer :

It’s finally available! 3 eps to begin with. :heart_eyes:
Btw, the year on its listing has been corrected. :+1:

9 Likes
4 Likes

Legend of Anle makes surprise premiere on July 12, 2023

https://twitter.com/dramapotatoe/status/1679111122853715969?s=20

7 Likes

5 Likes
4 Likes

@sandia28, @jadecloud88, @aznative, @hanjingyi, @iria360, @porkypine, @jomyeong, @vee, @mas4, @madameazul20,

Legend of Anle premieres! Finally! See time stamps 0:57 to 2:07.

Marcus Here! He mention these in the same video as Legend of Anle.

We have a channel for Butterflied Lover!

11 Likes

@sifeng7, @elodiegiraud22_eg_27, @marcela_athaydes, @maikatak_416, @dryvieira, @lazuryt, @mphsmom_41, @frustratedwriter,

5 Likes

Great ! I can’t wait <3 Thanks

3 Likes

I was waiting of this legend of An Le. :pray: Thanks

3 Likes

We have channel now!

9 Likes

oh shucks, not available in my region!!!

3 Likes

It’s not available in anybody’s region, as it’s not on Viki yet. Now is the time to ask for a regional licence :wink:

3 Likes

Let’s storm the barricades!!

6 Likes

Kia !!! Yes, we are waiting :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Licensed. Available in 3 (three) days from July 16 Mtn Standard Time (USA)

@bozoli @iria360 @jadecloud88 @elodiegiraud22_eg_27 @leerla73 @frustratedwriter

7 Likes

It’s really fantastic !! Yes <3

2 Likes