🐉🇨🇳 2022/2023 C-DRAMAS - WISH LIST of VIKI CHANNELS WE WANT!

@winjudislots
Hello there! Please remove/delete your post (above). It’s OFF TOPIC and shouldn’t be posted here. FYI, I’ve flagged your post and I hope (and believe) other Vikians will flag it as well.

You’re more than welcome to post and share anything that’s NOT OFF TOPIC.
Thank you. :peace_symbol:

@vikicommunity FYA. Thank you.

7 Likes

This topic is temporarily closed for at least 4 hours due to a large number of community flags.

This topic was automatically opened after 40 hours.

3 Likes

What was even the issue ???

1 Like

@teufelchen_netty_266,
Follow the link, they’ve removed the offending post, so I deleted my post, but @jadecloud88’s post explains (⁠*・‿・⁠)→ a newly joined started posting advertisement for games etc., and posted in more than one thread, the exact same advertisement. Violating the top Don’ts for discussions in one post.

2 Likes

We have channel!

12 Likes

@leerla73 @jomyeong @teufelchen_netty_266 @sifeng7 @iria360

5 Likes

What ??? All the best Chinese dramas are coming on Viki!!! It’s really worth it nowadays. But it’s only in English, I’m sad for our french community. I’ll watch it with a grand pleasure.

9 Likes

Let’s hope translations will be approved at a later date.
@iria360

6 Likes

New drama airs 28 July

5 Likes

It has! I see a team now. Great for international viewers, and for the drama cast+crew too!
:grinning: :+1:

yangzi-love

7 Likes

Excellent! Thank you @vikicommunity

4 Likes

Heroes (2023 unconf’d) from Screenwriter: Bai Yi Cong

Trailer:
https://twitter.com/dramapotatoe/status/1670717303355506689?s=20

Viki’s Title Request Form: https://support.viki.com/hc/en-us/articles/360034633713-Request-a-TV-Show-or-Movie

4 Likes

@aznative,
Is it a remake of this 2022 Heroes?

3 Likes

No. I think during or close to the end of the Qing Dynasty, late 1800’s early 1900’s.

4 Likes

The willingness to fight modern weapons is a bit too similar. Plus they both have the same title. Let’s hope we get it here at Viki.

3 Likes

New drama of Yang Yang

10 Likes

He looks really amazing ! A new diamond with Yang Yang ! :heart:

3 Likes

:+1: :+1: It’s finally coming to Viki, and licensed! :heart_eyes: Highly recommend it.

Thanks for the heads up @aznative :smile: (I could not link it here. Strange.) :thinking:

8 Likes