🐉🇨🇳 2022/2023 C-DRAMAS - WISH LIST of VIKI CHANNELS WE WANT!

Title: Sunshine by My Side 骄阳伴我
Premiere: 9.1.23 (locally)

Still unlicensed on Viki.com! Hope it’ll be licensed soon. :pray: :muscle:

Yes, people do. In fact, surprising and record-breaking huge numbers of drama lovers or fans of specific actors/actresses do and will. It’s also a manifestation of their support for such dramas and/or their beloved actors/actresses.

These “reservations” are paid subscriptions to stream any specific drama as soon as it is released. There are also various categories of paid subscriptions, which include advance-viewing and viewing of an increased number of episodes (in comparison to “free” viewing), as well as “bonus” clips and/or events.

7 Likes

Thank you for the explanation about reservations. :+1:

2 Likes

Title: Incomparable Beauty 无与伦比的美丽
Premiere: 8.28.23 (It was a flash premiere!)

Official Teasers:

No channel on Viki.com yet. :pray::muscle:

7 Likes

Can you post a link to the source of this information? Thanks in advance. (⁠人 ^⁠‿⁠^⁠)

1 Like

Kenny Lin Geng Xin cast as replacement of male lead in “The Golden Hairpin”.
Viki created a channel three years ago [ I found my comment on MDL announcing the fact]. But it has been deleted.

5 Likes

Yes, Viki created this channel back in 2021. Are you saying Viki deleted your comment? :thinking: Maybe due to the different contracts, each actor/actress has their own requirements when it comes to replacements, especially if they are in different agencies. It’s likely they’ll start all over from scratch. All-In-All this is lovely news! :grinning::blush::blush::blush:

I’ve restarted the ball rolling.
Request submitted! :wink::+1:t5:

4 Likes

You can visit your preferred official streaming platform’s site to find out more, especially about VIP subscription/membership (and its terms and benefits). Those “reservations” can only be made with paid subscriptions (which vary from drama to drama, and from provider to provider).

PS: As you know, some links (and terms) are moderated and can’t be posted here.

Some screenshots as examples from one site, for an upcoming Xiao Zhan drama that also has a channel (unlicensed as of now) here on Viki:

Summary

If you activate the browser’s translation function, you’d get a literal idea of the source language in English (or any other language).

As of now, the “anticipation/heat” factor for this drama is at 12,000 reservations, and in progress…

5 Likes

Sorry Leerla, I was referring to the fan channel being deleted. :slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

The Young Brewmaster’s Adventure is the unofficial named prequel to the (⁠*⁠❛⁠‿⁠❛⁠)⁠→ :point_down:t5:
!The Blood of Youth | Mainland China | Drama | Watch with English Subtitles & More ✔️
What is the official prequel’s title?
There is quite a few updates on upcoming dramas, see Marcus Here! rundown below. Does Ever Night Galaxy, have anything to do with Ever Night, and Ever Night S2? - Got the answer, just went through the comments thoroughly, and someone had asked. The answer is no, see screenshot.

3 Likes

My Journey to You

Finally they dropped 3 episodes.

6 Likes

New drama starring the leads of “Maid’s Revenge.” This time it’s in the present-day. Hope we can see it here at Viki.

Forever Love

6 Likes

What a surprise! (ˊᗜˋ)/ᵗᑋᵃᐢᵏ ᵞᵒᵘ*

We need both of them here at Viki.com! :pray: :muscle:

8 Likes
2 Likes
2 Likes

Official Trailer:

Official Trailer:

These turn out to be really good dramas, to date. Incomparable Beauty is also based on a true and inspirational story. Hope we’ll get them here on Viki.com. :muscle: :muscle: :muscle:

6 Likes

Per @cake_coffee_happiness
“sequel of Ancient Love Poetry, and it is called “Shen Yin” (aka: The Last Immortal, The Hidden God”

The Last Immortal, on Marcus Here! Starts at 4:36
It is a sequel to 2021’s Ancient Love Poetry.

The Last Immortal is a sequel

The Last Immortal is a sequel to 2021’s Ancient Love Poetry.

Ancient Love Poetry | Mainland China | Drama | Watch with English Subtitles & More ✔️

The Last Immortal Passes Review!

https://youtu.be/BMvkUU3GtNE?feature=shared :arrow_up: Marcus Here! At time stamp 1:35.

4 Likes

Sadly, the fan channel for Sunshine by My Side has been deleted.

2 Likes
3 Likes

Title: Fairyland Romance
Genre: Romance, Historical
MDL link: Fairyland Romance (2023) - MyDramaList
Douban link: https://movie.douban.com/subject/35924862/
Synopsis:

A prince strays into the peach blossom village, a place that is said to contain the fountain of youth, and begins an angsty romance with its leader Liu Qingqing.

Among the clouds and mists in the mountains, there is a village full of peach blossoms that is isolated from everything. Zuo Jinglun (Wang Hongyi), the heir to the imperial dynasty, strays into this place while on his way to take office in the southwest. Here, he regains his inner peace and falls in love with Liu Qingqing (Huang Yi), a strong leader who dares to love and hate.

Starring: Huang Yi, Wang Hong Yi
Posters:

4 Likes

:sob: I wonder why… Let’s hope it’ll be delayed rather than never.

Don’t give up hope… :muscle:

Summary

I’m watching it on the provider’s site and it’s pretty good, to date. Sure hope it’ll be available on Viki sometime… So many more can watch and enjoy it, and I can re-watch XZ hehe…

5 Likes