🐉🇨🇳 2022/2023 C-DRAMAS - WISH LIST of VIKI CHANNELS WE WANT!

This channel is already created and the drama licensed

2 Likes

@teufelchen_netty_266,
I thought it was.

@priscilacerda,
Here is the channel, already here on Viki. :blush: The title is just a bit different.
Per jadecloud88 this is a different drama from 2021, see her post below for the 2023 correct drama. :wink:

Huh?? :anguished:? So, my link is not it?

3 Likes

It premiered today (locally)! A different title now.

Viki has the channel! It’s licensed and coming soon! :heart_eyes:

Here’s the official trailer (YT version):

PS: @leerla73 That’s a different drama (from 2021).

4 Likes

i want eternal faith to be added to viki…i really want to watch it but i can’t find it anywhere and the novel version is great

3 Likes

Oui c’est sûre. Mais l’espoir fait vivre et ce serait tellement cool qu’il nous le sorte enfin. En attendant on peut se plonger dans le roman. Et quel roman ! :heart: Et dire que ça fait presque deux que ton commentaire a été publié…

1 Like

Are you referring to the drama or the donghua?

If it’s the former, there’s no news yet about its premiere, though filming of it has wrapped up in Jan 2022.

If it’s the latter, S2 will premiere soon, on Oct 18.

Viki has no channel for either of them yet.
:muscle: :muscle: :muscle:

4 Likes

Thanks! I’m already watching it!

2 Likes

Im so sad :sob:

2 Likes

I’m still waiting for this one here!! I still believe we’ll get it.

1 Like

Don’t be sad. :hugs:
Btw, which drama are you two referring to?

Me too. Looks like it may be premiering soon. :slight_smile:

3 Likes

On parle d’Immortality l’adaptation de “Husky and his white cat shizun” avec Leo Luo et Arthur chen. On l’attend depuis tellement longtemps. Mais ça sent de plus en plus mauvais malheureusement. Il risque vraiment de ne jamais être diffuser… :sob:

3 Likes

I’m referring to “Immortality” - for me… one of the most highlighted, a big change for me just like The Untamed did lol :white_heart::sparkles: . I think @jomyeong did refer to this one also, I’m not sure.

3 Likes

Yeah definitely… this dream is fading away, and I’m being sad about it!! I was so confident about this one coming, I requested it a lot😭

1 Like

Il est préférable de répondre en anglais pour que tout le monde puisse de te lire sans soucis. On répond en fr que sur les topics qui le sont déjà. Bisou.

2 Likes

Sorry, I’ll be careful in the future. :heart:

1 Like

Yes, Immortality

1 Like

https://discussions.viki.com/invites/a24XjjfRZ5

Trying out the invite badge game lol :slight_smile:

3 Likes

Title: Romance on the Farm 田耕纪
Premiere: 10.14.23

Trailer:

Wrap Up Special:

No channel on Viki yet :frowning:

Title: Scent of Time 为有暗香来
Premiere: 10.13.23

No official teaser of any kind on YT yet. No channel on Viki yet. :frowning:

:muscle: :muscle: :muscle:

6 Likes

This one… omg!!! Looks cute :white_heart::face_with_hand_over_mouth::heart_hands::sparkles: Let get it!! Come on.

6 Likes

Title : Castle in the Time
Genre: Romance
MDL Link : Castle in the Time (2023) - MyDramaList
Synopsis:

Xu Zhen is a bright and optimistic young woman who doesn't easily give up. In order to patch things up between her mother and her ailing father, she applies for a job at Jiang Ye Entertainment where her mother works as a Director and accidentally witnesses Gu Chi Jun getting coldly rejected by his ex-girlfriend yet again. In order to protect his huge and heavily-bruised ego, Gu Chi Jun does everything in his power to force Xu Zhen out so that she'll never have a chance to expose what happened to him. She wins him over instead and becomes his personal assistant. However, Xu Zhen also learns about a conspiracy within the firm and finds that she may be in danger.
Cast: Park Min Young, Zhang Zhe Han

8 Likes