🐉🇨🇳 2022/2023 C-DRAMAS - WISH LIST of VIKI CHANNELS WE WANT!

Hi we have to send a lot of request for Smile code
They already released some photos

4 Likes

Title: The Queen of News 新聞女王
Premiere: 11.17.23 (Today!)

Teaser:

Hope Viki will bring this to us here. It’s Charmaine Sheh’s return to TVB after a 6-year absence. This is a collaboration between TVB and ■■■■■ (You ku). There are apparently two versions, one in Chinese and one in Cantonese.

:muscle: :muscle: :muscle: :heart_eyes:

YAY! Viki’s bringing the channel back! Thanks for the update. :slight_smile:

Summary

I loved it and do recommend it!

5 Likes

Hu Bing Qing and Zhai Zhi Lu’s (We Go Fast on Trust) investigative costume drama Under the Moonlight passed review in January 2023.
Hu Bing Qing is a girl whose parents were framed as traitors and murdered. She is sold as a slave, but one day returns and helps a new magistrate solve a case. In return the magistrate promises to grant her freedom. Later, she meets the governor’s son (Zhai Zhi Lu) and helps him solve more cases.
Slated for 24 episodes on Man Go.

Filming began in December 2022 and wrapped in April 2022.

Viki’s Title Request Form: https://support.viki.com/hc/en-us/articles/360034633713-Request-a-TV-Show-or-Movie

MDL: Under the Moonlight (2023) - MyDramaList

5 Likes

I’d like to see this C/drama I just found, it’s with Cheng Li. It’s mostly about solving mysterious cases that are quite intriguing and Cheng Li does it well. I’d like to see this show on Viki :pray:

I requested the show here.

9 Likes

Thank you @simi11 . I’m watching elsewhere and loving it.
I’ll send another title request.

3 Likes

Agree. It’s an awesome C-drama. We need it here! :slight_smile: :muscle:

While we’re at it, these are some other awesome C-dramas we need here as well, and since Viki is bringing back old/off-air K-dramas, please bring back old/off-air C-dramas too :pleading_face::

Still unlicensed on Viki… :face_holding_back_tears: :expressionless:

Title Request Form:

:muscle: :muscle: :pleading_face: :four_leaf_clover: :four_leaf_clover:

7 Likes

Cambrian Period was my first Chinese drama, I have sentiment to it. It deserve to be here.

2 Likes

Premiere: 11.28.23!!!

It’s FINALLY coming soon! But still no sign of it on Viki.com. :pray: :palms_up_together:

Viki Request Form:

:wave: :heart_eyes: :palms_up_together: :muscle:

9 Likes

@ time stamp 6:05
!https://youtu.be/kMSCvMK6rIo?feature=shared

5 Likes

@bluepixie @leerla73 I’m adding the query here.
Let’s hope it will be brought to Viki when it premieres.
Meanwhile, let’s try to submit requests for it…

:wave::muscle:

6 Likes

Title: Fights Break Sphere Season 2 (aka Battle Through the Heaven; 斗破苍穹之少年归来)
Premiere: 12.08.23

If you haven’t watched the first season:

No channel on Viki.com yet. :pensive:

6 Likes

Hi girls please send a lot of request for it has this drama here

7 Likes
6 Likes

Good news! Coming soon,

7 Likes

Premiere: 12.11.23 (local)
Coming soon to Viki.com too! YAY!

Still waiting for Viki to bring us this:

It’s truly terrific! I’m so addicted to it as I watch its plot unfold. LSS is amazing! I’ll be ready to watch/rewatch it here in a binge/WP, if it ever makes it here to Viki. :thinking: :muscle: :pray:

8 Likes

WOW! This is an interesting pairing, I look forward to this! :heart_eyes:

5 Likes

Zhao Lu Si never takes a break. :open_mouth:

3 Likes

I’m still. . .

:sweat_smile:

She's planning ahead, if you know, you know. 😉

My Cuteness Is About to Expire!? | Japan | Drama | Watch with English Subtitles & More ✔️

3 Likes

#一念关山弹幕互动总量破亿#
WOW! Over one hundred million streaming interactions (total to date)! What a feat! :confetti_ball: :long_drum:
Congrats to AJTL cast and crew, and especially to the original script’s screenwriter, the amazing Delegation Team (though still anticipating some inevitable sadness), and the wonderful expertise of the two PDs in bringing fans such truly excellent and entertaining visuals! KUDOS!

Hmm… I wonder how many would be possible or allowable during a WP here (per session)?
It’ll be a Watch Party to remember! :scream: :sunglasses:

8 Likes

Yes my baby girl is coming back on Viki ! I’ve really appreciated to work on Love like the galaxy. I hope another jewel. She is really amazing.

3 Likes