🐉🇨🇳 2022/2023 C-DRAMAS - WISH LIST of VIKI CHANNELS WE WANT!

Decided to go ahead and create a new one to replace the topic I created in 2021. Since I couldn’t figure out how to edit the title.

5 Likes

A great drama :heart_eyes: I loved it. It would be nice to have it on Viki.
70 episodes? When it’s this good, it doesn’t seem long at all.

3 Likes

That’s it friend!!!
I’m soooo addicted to it.

70 episodes… I started an episode at 1 p.m. - I just blinked and puff… 5 episodes have gone and it’s already 8 p.m. (Today this happened to me lol. And the best! I talk, laugh, get angry… while watching :clown_face:. With who? No one, it’s just me). Today I found out I’m so into Chen Kun that I could travel to China right away :rofl::rofl::rofl:

5 Likes

Title : Follow Your Heart (2024)
Genre : Mystery, Romance, Supernatural.
MDL link : Follow Your Heart (2024) - MyDramaList
Weibo link : Sina Visitor System
Douban: 颜心记 (豆瓣)
Synopsis: While secretly investigating a case, Jiang Xin Bai, a proud prince and the head constable who suffers from face blindness, accidentally meets the unorthodox Yan Nan Xing, a female doctor who changes her appearance every month. They were at odds when they met and in order to keep their respective secrets hidden, they experience “three marriages” and “three separations” together. The two eventually join hands to eliminate the scourge of Wuxiang. (Source: ChineseDrama.info)

Starring : Luo Yun Xi (Till the End of the Moon), Song Yi (Destined).

~ Request Form : https://support.viki.com/hc/en-us/articles/360034633713-Request-a-TV-Show-or-Movie

7 Likes

I also really want to see this one! Although I didn’t like maids revenge, I think the two of them are both fine actors.

2 Likes

You’ll be even more immersed as you watch on. It’s a very good production - cast, crew and all. Keep watching. Enjoy!

I hope so too. It would be a different experience watching it on Viki with all the timed comments to laugh or cry over with. :crossed_fingers: :pray:

I am so ready for this drama! Good or bad with all that AI done, I still want to watch it.

Thank you for trying :heart_eyes_cat:. It seems tagging or bumping didn’t work… :face_holding_back_tears: :cry: :sob:
Going to wait a bit more, and give them some more time. :thinking: :timer_clock:

If no change is made (another week?), how about just adding it onto your new thread @aznative? You can just edit your title to include “Wanted” like so: C-Drama Channels Created / Licensed / Wanted (2024)

Hey Ace! Glad to see you here! :clap:

6 Likes

Hu Ge is back, with this wonderful cast, and awesome PD!
Still hoping Viki will bring this to us here… :face_holding_back_tears: :pray:

:wave: :wave: :wave: :muscle: :muscle: :muscle:
Don’t give up! Request it, and any other dramas you’d like Viki to avail here.

10 Likes

We NEED this drama! It’s like an obligatory C-drama material for 2023/2024.

5 Likes

Title : Legend of the Female General (2024)
Genre : Wuxia, Romance, War.
MDL link : Legend of the Female General - MyDramaList
Weibo link : ??
Douban: 锦月如歌 (豆瓣)
Synopsis: A female general with a gentle appearance but a strong inner spirit, and a male general with a cold exterior and internal but with stronger martial prowess. The two join forces to combat deceit, assist the weak, and eliminate external threats. (Source: cpophome.com)

Starring : Zhou Ye (Word of Honor), Ryan Cheng (My Journey to You).

~ Request Form : https://support.viki.com/hc/en-us/articles/360034633713-Request-a-TV-Show-or-Movie

Looking foward to this one, it seems as good as A Journey to Love.

11 Likes

Interesting though!! Let’s go get it?:star_struck:

3 Likes

Hi JC :star_struck:! How are you doing :blush:? Haha I typically don’t look at these posts, but I feel like I should more because there are some really good suggestions in here!!

2 Likes

We wanted it and here it comes!

11 Likes

YAY! TQ @aznative :heart_eyes:

Here’s the latest BTS of the CP… they look so good together… Can’t wait!

Yeah, you should visit more often :wink: Come and “talk” to us/me here :blush: and share drama/other info as well, if you would.

Yes! This looks promising! :heart_eyes:

8 Likes

Coming soon to Viki. Releases on February 2, 2024 in Mainland China.

More licensed 2024 dramas.

7 Likes

Yes, both Dawn Chen and Dai Gao Zheng are actors with much potential. Hopefully, we will see “Forever Love (2023)” here at Viki. It deserves to have quality subs. I have also requested Dawn Chen’s drama “Always Have, Always Will.” It’s a great college/university rom com that deserves good quality subs. The current translations available aren’t that good. I’m sure some of the humor got lost, and I was missing out.
There are other good mini-dramas I hope we can get here at Viki:
“Hold On, My Lady”
“The Killer Is Also Romantic”

2 Likes

I love Bin Bin’s historical dramas, and even though it’s early 2024, I’m looking forward to 2025. Look at those costumes, they give me “Till the end of the moon”-vibes. I can’t wait!!

8 Likes

Title : Fighting for love (Streaming today (31) on iQIY*)
Genre : Action, Historical, Romance, War
MDL link : Fighting for Love (2024) - MyDramaList
Synopsis:It tells the story of the founding female general of Nanxia who took off her red robe in exchange for battle gear and became the goddess of war.

A Mai, the daughter of a Nanxia official, is out for blood after her family was killed by her childhood sweetheart Chen Qi. Having grown into a young woman, she disguises herself as a man and wanders the lands to seek revenge. During a chance encounter, A Mai rescues Shang Yizhi, the son of the Crown Princess, and helps him out of many predicaments. Their fates have been intertwined ever since.

When war broke out, A Mai joined the military. She moved up from a foot soldier to a commander due to her marvelous achievements. At the same time, Shang Yizhi has been struggling to survive as he is being hunted down. A Mai assists him in turning the tide. Meanwhile, she also has repeated encounters with the enemy general Chang Yu Qing in the battlefield. Through unexpected events, their paths cross again and they experience life and death together. In the face of the cruelties of the times, A Mai must make a decision for the sake of her country. (Source: cdramainfo)

Starring : Zhang Tian Ai, Zhang Hao Wei, Wang Rui Chang (A River Runs Through it), Johnny Zhang.

Trailer

Strong FL ^^

7 Likes

I get vibes of Lost Love In Times, What is the name of this show?

2 Likes

Celebrated Cases of Judge Dee (2024) aka Judge Dee’s Mysteries
Rumored for a February 6, 2024 release.

Character still of Zhang Ruo Yun who portrays Diao Xiao Guan

Zhou Yi Wei
“The Rebel Princess” portrays Di Renjie. Wang Li Kun “The Legend of Zhuohua” portrays Cao An.

11 Likes

Requested! Thanks so much for sharing.

2 Likes