🐉🇨🇳 2022/2023 C-DRAMAS - WISH LIST of VIKI CHANNELS WE WANT!

You’re welcome darling!!
Seems like VIKI already reserved a channel for this. Maybe they just didn’t make it available for now as it was created recently? The same happened to “The Player 2: Master of Swindlers” a kdrama channel.

Hold up! We will get Joy of Life 2 here, I truly believe in it. :heart_eyes::grin:

PS: I usually find new channels by searching on viki’s last activities! (Turns out this is the best option lol - I don’t trust “Project Finder” anymore)

4 Likes

Holding up and believing in you, darling :kissing_heart:, and in Viki too. :heart_eyes:
Since we’ve got S1, I trust we’ll get S2 and S3 too. :crossed_fingers: :muscle:

5 Likes

Title: Tell No One
Genre: Thriller, Crime
MDL link: Tell No One (2024) - MyDramaList
Douban link: https://movie.douban.com/subject/36152563/
Synopsis:
Zheng Ying, an old police officer who is about to retire, goes undercover as an overseas businessman to trade with Liu Qing’s gang. However, he mysteriously disappeared after he successfully caught the gang red handed. Zheng Dong Yu, is Zheng Ying’s daughter. The once arrogant and free spirited girl, grew up over night when her father went missing. In order to find him she became a police woman.
Gao Yang, a young police officer that went undercover with Zheng Ying, is also looking for him. He stayed in his undercover role, investigating the disappearance of Zheng Ying.
Six years later, Lei Nai Wu, the key figure of Liu Qing’s gang and the last person to meet Zheng Ying, was released from prison. At the same time a mysterious killer is on the lose, that is trying to ■■■■ Lei Nai Wu. At the time, Gao Yang ventured to save Lei Nai Wu. Lei Nai Wu told him that this killer was the real murderer of Zheng Ying. What has truly happened to Zheng Ying? (Source: Mydramalist)
Starring: Li Yi Tong, Ou Hao, Le Yang…
Premiere date: May 8
Poster:

6 Likes

Title : Lost You Forever S2 - 长相思 第二季 2024
Broadcast : “Rumored to broadcast in early July” :point_right:t3: Weibo : Weibo Post
Episodes Upcoming
Genre : Romance, Wuxia, Fantasy
MDL link : Lost You Forever S2
Synopsis : In ancient times, humans mixed with deities and demons, the world consisted of Shennong, Xuanyuan and Gaoxin. Wandering in Dahuang, Jiu Yao from Gaoxin lost her identity and appearance. She settled in Qingshui Town and renamed as Wen Xiaoliu. The Prince Qiang Xuan of Xuanyuan was Xiaoliu’s cousin. To find Xiaoliu, he travelled around Dahuang and came to Qingshui Town. In Qingshui Town, Xiaoliu saved Tushan Jing in danger and fell in love with him. Xiang Liu and Xiaoliu appreciated each other and became confidants. After a few twists and turns, Qiang Xuan and Xiaoliu eventually recognized each other. After recovering her identity, Xiaoliu helped Qiang Xuan bring the whole world under his rule and retired from the rivers and lakes. The thoughtless man puts all his energy into governing the country, because he knows that as long as the world is at peace, his little boy will be able to be happy and healthy.

Viki licensed Page : Upcoming
→ Title Request Form : https://support.viki.com/hc/fr/articles/360034633713-Demander-une-émission-de-Télévision-ou-un-film

11 Likes

Title : 烽影燃梅香
Broadcast : 2025
Episodes Upcoming
Genre : Historical, Romance, Action
MDL link : 烽影燃梅香
Synopsis : She is called An Jiu, but she is the scythe in the hand of death, the killer who sinks into the eternal night, struggling hard for that out-of-reach ray of light. She was injured in a mission and met Mei Jiu. Together with the kind and weak girl, Mei Jiu, they enter the Mei Mansion. An Jiu then realized that there were suspicious things one after another, leaving her with no choice but to hide her real strength. Not long after, she discovered the Mei family’s secret: they train secret bodyguards for the royal family and are actually one of the most ancient families of secret killers of the Song Dynasty.

She gradually became good friends with Mei Jiu and also secretly fell in love with the master who taught her martial arts, Chu Ding Jiang, the commander of the Crane Control Army. His eyes hidden under the black cloak are like the night, and his tall figure is like an eternal monument standing in the wilderness. He is the most powerful existence in the world. An Jiu was attracted to him and approached him, but Chu Ding Jiang spent his whole life paving the way for her in exchange for her oblivion.

Just when everything was going well, Mei Mansion was suddenly exterminated, Mei Jiu was killed, and her master became more and more strange. In order to avenge her friends, An Jiu stripped off her cocoon and vowed to find the murderer, but step by step, she also fell into a whirlpool of conspiracy, love, and hatred…
Starring : F1
→ Title Request Form : https://support.viki.com/hc/fr/articles/360034633713-Demander-une-émission-de-Télévision-ou-un-film

11 Likes

Title : The Fire Frost - 难哄 2025
Broadcast : 2025
Episodes Upcoming
Genre : Romance, Life, Youth
MDL link : The Fire Frost
Synopsis : Wen Yi Fan, a reporter, went to a bar called Jia Ban to meet with her best friend, Zhong Si Qiao. While she was at the bar, she met Sang Yan, a department manager and one of the owners of Jia Ban. He was Yi Fan’s high school deskmate and the guy she once fell in love with. The two bump into each other, and as Yi Fan pretends that she does not know who Sang Yan is, Sang Yan does the same. After some problems occur, the two accidentally become housemates and, later on, reconcile their love once again.
Starring : Sans titre

10 Likes

I’ve been waiting for this since last year !!! We are finally reaching our goal !! :sparkling_heart: :100:

5 Likes

Title : ■■■■ Me Love Me - 春花厌 2024/2025
Broadcast : Unknown
Episodes Upcoming
Genre : Romance, Historical, Mystery
MDL link : 春花厌
Synopsis : What can a person do for survival? Others may not know, but Mei Lin is willing to sacrifice everything, including her body and dignity.

She yearns for life to bloom recklessly like spring flowers in February, even if it’s brief. However, in reality, she lives like a toad in the mud, hiding away, ugly and dirty. All she knows is that with life, other things can be discussed. If even life is gone, what else is there to talk about? Yet, she never expected that, in the end, she would fall into the hands of Murong Jin and that rascal – the man who once treated her as a plaything to please another woman and was harshly repaid by her. That man, who is narrow-minded and holds grudges, turned out to be her final downfall.
Starring : F5

12 Likes

Same, I hope the rumor is true bc i really want to see what happens for Cang Xuan and Xiang Liu in the sequel :smiling_face_with_tear: :fire:

5 Likes

I don’t know if the screenwriters of the drama will follow the novel, but if they do, my heart is already aching !! :mending_heart: Still, I can’t wait any longer ! :sparkles: :fire:

4 Likes

They said they will, annnd, yup! it’s gonna hurt. Hearing this was a spoiler for me, but I still want S2.

At time stamp 5:10 shares the writer’s (Tong Hua) interview.

May 12, 2024

The latest from Marcus Here!

See time stamp 7:25 for more . . .

5 Likes

“Regeneration” (2024) with Jing Bo-ran and Zhou Yi-ran

5 Likes

Joy of Life 2
Licensed

7 Likes

Reborn for Love
Episodes: 40 (proposed)
Release: Q3 2024 (unconfirmed)
Cast: Jing Tian, Zhang Linghe, Darren Chen, Chang Long
Genres: Mystery, Romance, Wuxia, Fantasy

Adapted from the novel “I Have Three Dragon Childhood Sweethearts” by Yidai Xue (Jing Tian) and tells the story of a young girl named Nanyan who enters the world of immortals to save her mother and accidentally forms a fateful bond with a “heart lock”.
Through a series of coincidences, Yidai Xue forms a mystical connection called the “Spiritual Connection Seal” with the enigmatic Emperor Ji Yang (Zhang Linghe), who conceals his true identity.

MDL: Reborn for Love - MyDramaList

14 Likes

Such awesome leads make this drama very promissing! I enjoyed the trailer and I’m waiting eagerly for this drama to air :heart_eyes:
Thank yo So much for sharing it, dear Az! :sparkling_heart:

4 Likes

You’re welcome. :grin:

2 Likes

New possible drama

4 Likes

OMG! This is awesome! Thanks for the heads up @dannyelita32_368 :wave:
Another truly romantic novel from this author: Folding the Moon (When I Meet the Moon) 折月亮 by 竹已 Zhu Yi. Can’t wait to see who will be the main couple. Hope they will finalize casting and begin filming soon. :heart_eyes:

5 Likes

It’s good to see how they build and create things for a drama, too bad we don’t get to see more often how they prepare for these historical or wuxia dramas… so much of manpower is needed and many of them are great artist in creating artsy objects…

2 Likes

The Princess Royal is a historical romance/fantasy drama reportedly scheduled for a Q3 release in 2024.
Leads are actor Zhang Ling He (Story of Kunning Palace, My Journey to You) and actress Zhao Jin Mai (Reset, Amidst a Snowstorm of Love).

Adapted from the web novel “The Grand Princess” (长公主) by Mo Shu Bai (墨书白).

4 Likes