🐉🇨🇳 2022/2023 C-DRAMAS - WISH LIST of VIKI CHANNELS WE WANT!

Title : ■■■■ Me Love Me - 春花厌 2024/2025
Broadcast : Unknown
Episodes Upcoming
Genre : Romance, Historical, Mystery
MDL link : 春花厌
Synopsis : What can a person do for survival? Others may not know, but Mei Lin is willing to sacrifice everything, including her body and dignity.

She yearns for life to bloom recklessly like spring flowers in February, even if it’s brief. However, in reality, she lives like a toad in the mud, hiding away, ugly and dirty. All she knows is that with life, other things can be discussed. If even life is gone, what else is there to talk about? Yet, she never expected that, in the end, she would fall into the hands of Murong Jin and that rascal – the man who once treated her as a plaything to please another woman and was harshly repaid by her. That man, who is narrow-minded and holds grudges, turned out to be her final downfall.
Starring : F5
Viki licensed Page : Upcoming
→ Title Request Form : https://support.viki.com/hc/fr/articles/360034633713-Demander-une-émission-de-Télévision-ou-un-film

12 Likes

Same, I hope the rumor is true bc i really want to see what happens for Cang Xuan and Xiang Liu in the sequel :smiling_face_with_tear: :fire:

5 Likes

I don’t know if the screenwriters of the drama will follow the novel, but if they do, my heart is already aching !! :mending_heart: Still, I can’t wait any longer ! :sparkles: :fire:

4 Likes

They said they will, annnd, yup! it’s gonna hurt. Hearing this was a spoiler for me, but I still want S2.

At time stamp 5:10 shares the writer’s (Tong Hua) interview.

May 12, 2024

The latest from Marcus Here!

See time stamp 7:25 for more . . .

6 Likes

“Regeneration” (2024) with Jing Bo-ran and Zhou Yi-ran

5 Likes

Joy of Life 2
Licensed

7 Likes

Reborn for Love
Episodes: 40 (proposed)
Release: Q3 2024 (unconfirmed)
Cast: Jing Tian, Zhang Linghe, Darren Chen, Chang Long
Genres: Mystery, Romance, Wuxia, Fantasy

Adapted from the novel “I Have Three Dragon Childhood Sweethearts” by Yidai Xue (Jing Tian) and tells the story of a young girl named Nanyan who enters the world of immortals to save her mother and accidentally forms a fateful bond with a “heart lock”.
Through a series of coincidences, Yidai Xue forms a mystical connection called the “Spiritual Connection Seal” with the enigmatic Emperor Ji Yang (Zhang Linghe), who conceals his true identity.

MDL: Reborn for Love - MyDramaList

14 Likes

Such awesome leads make this drama very promissing! I enjoyed the trailer and I’m waiting eagerly for this drama to air :heart_eyes:
Thank yo So much for sharing it, dear Az! :sparkling_heart:

4 Likes

You’re welcome. :grin:

2 Likes

New possible drama

4 Likes

OMG! This is awesome! Thanks for the heads up @dannyelita32_368 :wave:
Another truly romantic novel from this author: Folding the Moon (When I Meet the Moon) 折月亮 by 竹已 Zhu Yi. Can’t wait to see who will be the main couple. Hope they will finalize casting and begin filming soon. :heart_eyes:

6 Likes

It’s good to see how they build and create things for a drama, too bad we don’t get to see more often how they prepare for these historical or wuxia dramas… so much of manpower is needed and many of them are great artist in creating artsy objects…

3 Likes

The Princess Royal is a historical romance/fantasy drama reportedly scheduled for a Q3 release in 2024.
Leads are actor Zhang Ling He (Story of Kunning Palace, My Journey to You) and actress Zhao Jin Mai (Reset, Amidst a Snowstorm of Love).

Adapted from the web novel “The Grand Princess” (长公主) by Mo Shu Bai (墨书白).

12 Likes

Fan Zhi Xin’s new drama “Present is Present” premeired May 21, 2024. I requested it. Hope Viki can get the liscense.

10 Likes

It seems very interesting! ^^

3 Likes

Thank you @table122000 I’ll send a request too.

Some Viki friends are watching it elsewhere and enjoying it so far.
Liked the lead actor in “My Lethal Man” and glad to see he’s getting more main lead roles.

6 Likes

Can we get drama of xiao zhan and zhang zhing yi ? Zhang hai zuan

And drama of li xian and yang zhi ; flourished peony? Pls viki

7 Likes

Can viki get this drama… he is so cute (the best
Thing)

5 Likes

Licensed (delayed release)
Original release: June 2, 2024
Episodes: 40
Cast: * Wu Jin Yan, * Wang Xing Yue, * Chen Xin Hai

~~ Adapted from the web novel “Marriage of the Di Daughter” (嫡嫁千金) by Qian Shan Cha Ke (千山茶客). Scriptwriter of “Scent of Time” (2023)

12 Likes

According to Viki’s Instagram post on June 6, 2024 at 18:00 MST (USA - Arizona) time,
Crystal’s Liu’s “The Tale of Rose” is regionally licensed to Viki.
Titled “June 2024 Lineup”.

Search for title doesn’t load channel page.

@henrri_11 @jadecloud88 @iria360 @teufelchen_netty_266 @table122000 @simi11

12 Likes