🐉🇨🇳 2022/2023 C-DRAMAS - WISH LIST of VIKI CHANNELS WE WANT!

I was tired. :yawning_face: But we can call him Yana-yang now. :grin:
Shall I leave it or correct it? :thinking:

4 Likes

Leave it, please! It’s too adorable :purple_heart:

2 Likes

Title: The Fragments Of Kylin
Genre: Action, Historical, Romance, Fantasy
MDL link: The Fragments Of Kylin (2024) - MyDramaList
Synopsis: Three years after the war between humans and demons, the Xuanyuan family and the Mo family, two demon-hunter households, formed an alliance. Shi Si, the daughter of the Demon King, lost her memory and became a cute, naive woman who didn’t understand the world. In order to save the Xuanyuan family, she impersonated the oldest daughter of the family, Xuanyuan Yu, and married into the Mo family, falling in love with the eldest son of the Mo family, Mo Yan.

5 Likes

Okay, I will leave it. :blush:

2 Likes

Title: Like a Flowing River Season 3 / 大江大河之岁月如歌
Premiere: 8 JAN 2024
Genre: Historical, Business, Life
MDL link: Like a Flowing River Season 3 (2024) - MyDramaList
:arrow_right: Synopsis

No channel on Viki yet. :pray:
:arrow_right: https://support.viki.com/hc/en-us/articles/360034633713-Request-a-TV-Show-or-Movie

3 Likes

Title: Everlasting Longing
Genre: Historical, Romance, Drama
MDL link: Everlasting Longing
Starring: Angelababy, Song Wei Long
Synopsis:
The eldest daughter of a merchant family has been living with two identities. To outsiders, Jun Qi Luo is Jun Fei Fan, the illegitimate son of the family. She was taken to Beixuan at the age of 20 years old.
Jun Qi Luo experiences many hardships in a foreign land. She is accused of being a spy, humiliated and mistreated. Qi Luo finds a chance to escape but discovers that while she is away from home, the prince has colluded with her brother-in-law and his mistress to steal their family fortune. Jun Qi Luo takes her aging father, erniang and two younger sisters with her as she fights to rebuild the family business.

12 Likes

Thanks for sharing. I shared Viki’s request form link on My Dra ma List.
Loved Song Weilong in “A League of Gentleman”. So glad Viki got it.

4 Likes

@bozoli @madameazul20 @jadecloud88 @mas4 @dannyelita32_368 @elodiegiraud22_eg_27

Hopefully this is good news!

8 Likes

Waiting for it. Of I remember well : our Yang Yang is also the director of the drama. (⁠ʘ⁠ᴗ⁠ʘ⁠✿⁠)

3 Likes

Hmmmmm, I liked this one!! :eyes::white_heart::sparkles:

2 Likes

Hope Viki can get this drama.
Actually, the director is a woman. Her birth name is Yang Zihe.
She also directed “A Dream of Splendor” (2022) which is one of my favorite Chinese historical dramas.

8 Likes

Oh that’s sound great

1 Like

@vikicommunity @vikiinformationassis
Please Help! :pray:
Before I create a new thread for the new year…
Would a Viki staff/moderator please edit the title of this thread from 2022/2023 C-DRAMAS - WISH LIST of VIKI CHANNELS WE WANT! to:

• [C-DRAMAS - WISH LIST of VIKI CHANNELS WE WANT!] by deleting the bygone years, or
  • [2024/2025 C-DRAMAS - WISH LIST of VIKI CHANNELS WE WANT!] by adding the new years?

I hope someone who can would make the edit. TIA. :pray: :wave:

11 Likes

bumping the post @brendas

8 Likes

i want ‘stay with me 2’ to be added to viki

3 Likes

Actor Peng Guan Ying (Have a Crush on You, Princess of Lanling King) finishes reshoots for The Golden Hairpin with Yang Zi.

11 Likes

Title : Sword and Fairy (Premiere January 18)
Genre : Wuxia, Fantasy, Romance.
MDL link : Sword and Fairy - MyDramaList
Weibo link : Sina Visitor System
Douban: 祈今朝 (豆瓣)
Synopsis: The two amnesiac youths, Yue Jin Zhao and Yue Qi have been wandering the land in search of their identities and pasts, only for Yue Qi to lose all of her money to a member of the Risen Soul Cult. In the process of trying to recover the lost money, they meet up with Luo Zhou Yan, the head of the “Evanescent” Luo family, who is spearheading efforts in her region to destroy the cult and expose its crimes. As the Yue siblings and Luo Zhao Yan join forces with each other and members of the True Martial Alliance: Ju Shi Fang, Ming Xin, and her uncle Xian Qing, to root out the leaders of the cult while overcoming their personal demons and finding out about the mysterious organizations operating in the shadows. (Source: cdrama_mu at Twitter)

Starring : Xu Kai (Wonderland of Love), Esther Yu (Love Between Fairy and Devil).

Trailer:

Request Form : https://support.viki.com/hc/en-us/articles/360034633713-Request-a-TV-Show-or-Movie

10 Likes

i want immorality to be added too

2 Likes

The pairing :heart_eyes: :heart_eyes: :heart_eyes:
Xu Kai gets all the lovely ladies :astonished: :rofl:
I hope Viki will get this!!! :pray: :pray: :pray:

I requested the TV show here:

5 Likes

It got licensed on Viki!! Yay :grin::blush:

10 Likes