2024 K-DRAMA CHANNELS — Created & Licensed

Hey everyone!

It’s 2024, so it’s time we have a new thread.
Like the years before you can post when a new K channel gets licensed :blush:

Let’s hope that many channels for Dramas / Movies coming in ;D

10 Likes
6 Likes

Thanks so much. :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

2 Likes

Netty, you could’t change the date in the original tread from 2022 with editing? @marykarmelina has her tread going on since 2020 and just updates the year in the header, or perhaps she asked the staff to change it?? I’m talking about

2 Likes

Simi, are you sure? A quick search shows multiple upcoming channels. I think you can only edit your post for about a week. Anything later has to be asked to the staff.

Screenshot 2024-01-13 at 09.16.32

1 Like

Well it looked to me as a same thread if you look at karmelinas post is as of Jul 2020 but for years 2022, 2023 and April 2020 for 2021 so isn’t it confusing the posting date and upcoming year. Therefore I thought there is a way to change the header although I know normally you can’t edit after some time.

2 Likes
3 Likes
4 Likes

Between Him and Her | Korea | Drama | Watch with English Subtitles & More :heavy_check_mark: (viki.com)

3 Likes
2 Likes

Decline | Mainland China | Drama | Watch with English Subtitles & More :heavy_check_mark: (viki.com)

2 Likes

This tread is only for kdramas :wink: There is another thread for cdramas: C-Drama Channels Created / Licensed (2024) - #5 by aznative

3 Likes

Hi everyone
I create a post for every year.
We cannot edit titles once created. That’s why I created a post of wanted channels for every year. I am only talking about Korean Dramas which I am mainly involved in.

️🇰🇷 Upcoming K-DRAMAS 2024 🔥 🇰🇷️ WANTED CHANNELS?

4 Likes

Licensed
Initial Release Date: 2005
Viki Release Date: 50 days (March 28 or 29, 2024)

@dannyelita32_368 @teufelchen_netty_266 @simi11 @marykarmelina

Licensed
Initial Release Date: 2023
Aired: Nov 26, 2023 - Feb 4, 2024
Viki Release Date: February 9, 2024

3 Likes

Not available

2 Likes

Sorry to hear that. :pleading_face:

2 Likes

Thank you for starting this thread.

I must say, restricted as I am to one subscription, for the big streamer we’re net allowed to name (do you see what I did there? :wink:), things have been a bit lean on the Kdrama front.

There has no been a shortage of new titles, but too many of late, have been too trivial, or derivative for my liking. Also, with the new, increasingly, we are being drip-fed them which I find frustrating.

‘Captivating the King’ is a case in point. Watching the latest double drop I found myself scratching my head and saying, ‘now where did we get to??’

‘Like Flowers In Sand’ I would have appreciated it more if I’d had the chance to watch it across a weekend. But I did very much like that cast. Especially Jang Dong-yoon who was a loveable innocent. Also, the thriller element within it came to a good climax.

‘Bequeathed’. Very good, but very brief. Just 6 episodes. Full of atmosphere, excellently shot, and cast.

Looking back to last year, there were two highlights for me. One was Under the Queen’s Umbrella - fab - and Summer Strike.

Will come back to this space again in the hope of good recommendations!

2 Likes
5 Likes

Waiting for Witch and my leader of GOT7.

2 Likes

Sorta hope it broadcasts after Park Jin-young is released from military duty in November 2024.

2 Likes