2024 K-DRAMA CHANNELS — Created & Licensed

4 Likes

Between Him and Her | Korea | Drama | Watch with English Subtitles & More :heavy_check_mark: (viki.com)

3 Likes
2 Likes

Decline | Mainland China | Drama | Watch with English Subtitles & More :heavy_check_mark: (viki.com)

2 Likes

This tread is only for kdramas :wink: There is another thread for cdramas: C-Drama Channels Created / Licensed (2024) - #5 by aznative

3 Likes

Hi everyone
I create a post for every year.
We cannot edit titles once created. That’s why I created a post of wanted channels for every year. I am only talking about Korean Dramas which I am mainly involved in.

️🇰🇷 Upcoming K-DRAMAS 2024 🔥 🇰🇷️ WANTED CHANNELS?

4 Likes

Licensed
Initial Release Date: 2005
Viki Release Date: 50 days (March 28 or 29, 2024)

@dannyelita32_368 @teufelchen_netty_266 @simi11 @marykarmelina

Licensed
Initial Release Date: 2023
Aired: Nov 26, 2023 - Feb 4, 2024
Viki Release Date: February 9, 2024

3 Likes

Not available

2 Likes

Sorry to hear that. :pleading_face:

2 Likes

Thank you for starting this thread.

I must say, restricted as I am to one subscription, for the big streamer we’re net allowed to name (do you see what I did there? :wink:), things have been a bit lean on the Kdrama front.

There has no been a shortage of new titles, but too many of late, have been too trivial, or derivative for my liking. Also, with the new, increasingly, we are being drip-fed them which I find frustrating.

‘Captivating the King’ is a case in point. Watching the latest double drop I found myself scratching my head and saying, ‘now where did we get to??’

‘Like Flowers In Sand’ I would have appreciated it more if I’d had the chance to watch it across a weekend. But I did very much like that cast. Especially Jang Dong-yoon who was a loveable innocent. Also, the thriller element within it came to a good climax.

‘Bequeathed’. Very good, but very brief. Just 6 episodes. Full of atmosphere, excellently shot, and cast.

Looking back to last year, there were two highlights for me. One was Under the Queen’s Umbrella - fab - and Summer Strike.

Will come back to this space again in the hope of good recommendations!

2 Likes
5 Likes

Waiting for Witch and my leader of GOT7.

2 Likes

Sorta hope it broadcasts after Park Jin-young is released from military duty in November 2024.

2 Likes

Just for you.

2 Likes
6 Likes

Thanks!
This is gonna be fun and scary. :open_mouth:

4 Likes

Licensed & Recruiting
Release: April 13, 2024

5 Likes
5 Likes

Thanks so much @teufelchen_netty_266 ! I’ve added some information to the channel.
It’s odd that the channel page does not open when searching by title, so for now we can only use the link you provided.

4 Likes
5 Likes