5 Channels in need of Managers

I am incredibly busy with school (full-time) and work (full-time and part-time) that I unfortunately have to give up a large (and I mean LARGE) amount of channels that I was in-charge of. Any and all information regarding the team members is all in the team information page. Information regarding the videos for the channels I will personally PM you the link of were the videos are with a guarantee that the videos WON’T be deleted, hence the source that the videos are located in. I’m sad that I have to give them up and leave all the volunteers hanging but I have to work in order to keep myself in school. Some people are interested in starting the projects already and I just don’t have any time during the actual week-days. As you will notice below during my summer time I was HUGELY committed to Viki in the aspect of challenging myself in with requesting all these Channels that were lucky enough to get licensed. I hope that the next person in charge of these channels will make them really popular and attract more attention to different genres instead of K-Drama.

I am willing to help anyway possible on the weekends as a (Spanish-English, vice-versa) translator.

If a member of the Viki Community Team sees this let me know if it would be easier to send them to you to put the channels up on a different page or something? To be honest it’s been a few weeks since I’ve been on the Viki site and I’m not sure if there is a separate page where available channels can be added.

Available Channels
Akaash Vani
We Love You, Mr. Jin
The Mark of Desire
To Hell with Handsome Men
The Tempest

Just a Bump for people to see in the front.

Only 5 Channels left.

If there’s any more channels that needs managers, i can help! :smile:

I can transcribe to Spanish the novela mark of desire, I am Colombia

These are the channels that still need new managers. Please let me know if decide to take some. Thank You.

Akaash Vani
To Hell with Handsome Men
The Tempest

Hi, can I be a channel manager of one of the channels mentioned above?

Hi, absolutely just let me know which channel you want and put you as a manager.

Aw. The channels mentioned above have already channel managers.

At the moment they will all show me a the channel manager but the channels mentioned above are still very much in need of channel managers.

Umm … Can i be the Channel Manager for ’ The Mark of Desire’

Sure I’ll put you as the manager now.

UPDATE

I am no longer able to go into the page and change the manager anymore, for some reason I have lost that ability. Please notify the help center that you wish to be the new manager of the channel of your choosing. I’m not sure if an ambassador would be able to help but its worth a shot.

Here is the email for support help@viki.com

1 Like

what are the requirements to become a manager?