A General MESSAGE to the overlords and the keepers of the BOT

Oh, so it’s not active anymore. Someone should ask the admins to close this topic then.

I think there’s really no need to close this or any topic for that matter.

Also, THE BOTS MIGHT RETURN MIGHTIER THAN EVER :laughing:

2 Likes

Oh, I wrote that because of the previous comment. Reviving certain posts might also bring back the painful memories…

Return… Then we must put on end to Skynet once and for all. :sweat_smile:

1 Like

So it’s gone? I had no idea, nobody wrote to us about it. How do you know it’s gone?
I just happened to reach the end of a drama and I saw these subs. Maybe they were done some time ago.

That is a very good question :wink: :wink: :wink:

1 Like

So it was gone only to come back, one year later.
And they still claim it’s only doing empty segments, when we know it’s not true.
This thread deserves to be read again, in view of the recent onslaught on French subtitles.
I do wish all these threads were unified, because they contain many concrete examples from the past.

3 Likes

Who would have known this issue will happen again and here we are again speechless at poor communication and also collaboration from Viki and mostly feel demotivated!

The topic “Vikibot Translation Announcement” cannot be accessed now by me as well, Sorry, you don’t have access to that topic! just why?

1 Like

I hate secrecy and locked conversations so much, that I took screenshots of the entire thread. Here you go.

00 29 39 49 01

15 28 39
01 13 23
31 39
48 58 15 29

58 09

2 Likes