A neat question for y'all

have any one of you went to a drama, started watching it, then oh say aboiut the middle of the drama, you discovered you have watched it before?? funny part I forgot I did watch it, I guess about 2018, ao I will watch it to the end. really a good drama. so have you done that,

5 Likes

Not with a drama since I keep a list but movies, sure. Since I used to watch when I had time, I did not prepare but watch it and forgot to note it down.

3 Likes

@frustratedwriter :sweat_smile: youā€™ve got some editing to do, typos got your thumbs? On both quotes below :smile:

And, which drama? Iā€™m interested.

1 Like

my fingers run too fast!! I will never let you go, its a cdrama

1 Like

Yes same. I recently put everything I remember in a list. Sometimes I watch something and goā€¦ wait a minute, havenā€™t I watched this before? If it isnā€™t on the list, then I add it. Also have to watch out if there are multiple versions of the story (Korean / Chinese remakes) :sweat_smile:

1 Like

Not the middle but I once was 3 episodes in a Kdrama and then some huge event happened in the Kdrama and then I realized I already saw it.

But it also happened that I thought I had watched something already but it turned out I was confused with all the promotion clips on YT and facebook.

4 Likes

my thing is I forgot to put it on my list!

Our Mary is an elderly and a quirky lady, me and others enjoy her posts even if there are typosā€¦ I wonder if at her age Iā€™ll be still on a PC and active as she is, soā€¦ these typos I think are allowed :wink: Just remember when elderly had to learn new technology and cell phonesā€¦ some still have a hard time, I do admire their efforts, not everyone is capable to adapt to such progress!

I donā€™t think we need a ā€œfashion policeā€ hereā€¦ typos happen to professionals all the timeā€¦ itā€™s the speed of life and machines still do not catch everything :wink:

2 Likes

thank you!! and not being able to see the keys comes into play here tooā€¦ I will try to be more careful then. bur simi11, thanks so much for your response, made my day.

2 Likes

@simi11

Thanks for the added information.

Itā€™s funny that both post on two different topics belonged to @frustratedwriter and I happened to come across them while scrolling through topics of interest.

The correction was made with good intentions, this is Viki, people from many languages fan base here, and thatā€™s why I took the time to post a response, in case english was not @frustratedwriter first language.

@frustratedwriter already acknowledged my responses, and answered my question of which show it was, there was a heart :heart: left on my comment.

I took it there was no offense taken.

No worries fellow fans, I am not a :joy: :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes::laughing:
(ā— ā€æ惻)ā€”ā˜†šŸ‘®šŸ¾ā€ā™€ļø in fashion or other (äŗŗ*Ā“āˆ€ļ½€)ļ½”*ļ¾Ÿ+

2 Likes

again a smiley left, no problem

2 Likes