A new chinese drama

I have seen the first 2 episodes of ten miles of peach blossoms, of course on DF. funny thing there, it also isnt all subbed, some parts are missing. But here on Viki not any of it subbed, are there not any subbers doing this one? this looks like that that other one about the ice fantasy, I do like stories like this.

1 Like

I think it’s because the channel on Viki is a Fan Channel, hence there can’t be any video to subtitle.

2 Likes

I’m so surprised to hear this about paid subbing on a paid site. Is that even okay with the site owner who pays for the subs? I’m watching it on a C-site and so wasn’t aware of stuff like this. Now, I’m curious to find out what ‘has stumped’ the paid subber or subbers :grin:

This is a beautiful story. I love the cast too. Still hoping Viki will bring us the license so many more fans can watch it, enjoy it, as well as understand its beauty and depth.

1 Like

agree jadecloud 88. yes this looks like its going to be a nice story
mistaken_o3o9 thanks for that bit of info! I won’t know unless I ask

2 Likes

IK sent a request in for viki to license it today

1 Like

Funny thing is that this is not the first time this has happened from what I remember…

Same here. It doesn’t make sense at all that paid subtitlers don’t give a 100% subtitled episode, but well I generally don’t like DF subtitles, they’re not my cup of tea.

1 Like

ok,ok I know I hit a sore spot for some. Sorry about that, yeah some of df subs can be better, need I say anything about Viki too. and don’t get me wrong, they both need some help in that area. I do like viki because they do a fantastic job on most of their subbing. and when they don’t I go to DF which same show has the subbs. I agree with you both I do know and realize now that viki has volunteers for their subbing which I do give those folks high praise,I sure can’t do it , language thing, as for DF yeah I pay for those services,( I pay for Viki,too) and I am really surprised that they don’t have all the subs on some of their shows. so I have learned a lot here on Viki, per the subbers, and again both sites do need some work on their subbing, the colors for one, the way we have to read the subs, the background for the subs, and for seniors like me, really need a bit larger font to read them. ok 'nuff complaining;):grinning:

1 Like