A new year for every one

what are your plans new resolutions maybe? renew things meet new people, learn a new language, write that book!!(me), travel, plant a seed? those kindness seeds we been discussing? wo whats your plans?

4 Likes

Avoiding the ā€œnew resolutionsā€ or ā€œplansā€ wording.

I only say for now first priority health, health, health. Body and mind.

4 Likes

yes that too!!!

1 Like

I am quite unsure about my new plans. My plans just revolve around university, university, and university. The studies are quite tough. I donā€™t know what prompted my to take up Computer Science as my major. (Maybe, it is because all the k-dramas have great Computer Scientists, Hackers, and IT Professionals :sweat_smile: :sweat_smile:)
Anyway, I am thinking about

• reading some new books these years (I love to read books)

• learning how to cook (I donā€™t know how to cook and I might have to live alone for the next few years)

• managing money better.

My plans change just everyday. So, no need to consider them as finalized. I am pretty unorganized person and I tend to change as the situations change. I am vowing to make this year a better one than the previous.

7 Likes

This new year i would love to goals / dreams is to get subscribers and view counts for my YouTube channel , to get at least a draft for my story and find ā€˜ friendā€™s who like me for me .

3 Likes

I will compete in iaido and not chicken out (I only competed in a small competition that doesnā€™t really count last year), Iā€™m older in my category but I really shouldnā€™t care about that. Hopefully I will be segmenting here on Viki (started Level 4 yesterday) and do a good job at it, itā€™s more fascinating than o thought it would be. Otherwise Iā€™m really hoping this year is calmer and that it isnā€™t as intense as last year.

1 Like

mine is motivation, keep moving, being Iā€™m a senior, ā€œKeep movingā€ so doing things to keep active

2 Likes