A question about roku

If I sign out of Viki, here, will that be complicated to go onto Roku? do I sign back in to Viki when I get on Roku, maybe that’s a better way of putting it. thanks for a resopnse.

Hi.
I have Roku also. If you sign out of your Viki account it does not sign you out of your Roku Viki app.

I just checked to make sure. I signed out of Viki on my computer. Then turned on my TV and launched the Roku app, opened Viki, and I was still signed in.

In Viki’s Roku app there is a settings option in the menu. That is where you can sign out (log out) or sign in (log in) of the Viki app.

1 Like

@frustratedwriter I have Roku also, in fact that is the only way I watch Viki dramas I have had it for years. Here a few tips first even if you sign out of here on Viki web site. You will still be log in on Roku for Viki. What’s important is DO NOT log out on Viki on Roku, otherwise you will have to logged back in and use a code that Roku give you, then you will have to come back on Viki web site to put in the code given you for Viki Roku app here on this site.

So It is best to just stay log in on Viki on Roku,I always stay log in, sometime you may have to for some reason logged out if so just follow just the same steps as I mention above. I only come here on the web site to see what new and add to my follow list that list also will be on your Viki on Roku it’s really a nice set up. And if you have a Viki Pass you get NO ads.

Also be sure on your Roku that your particular caption language is set up. I love Using Roku, So to make it easy once you log into Viki On Roku just stay log in, once gain if you log out on Roku for viki you will need to do the steps I said. I am thinking you already found and setup Viki app on your TV. Anymore question just ask me :slight_smile:

1 Like

I am doing that as I read your rep[ly. thanks. ok I just checked, Roku is going good. . so I will stay loggrd in on Viki on Roku, I may have shut down on Roku the other day. anyway, directions will be followed. and again thanks. yeah the big screen!!!

1 Like

@frustratedwriter Hello again I forgot to add this tip, to make it easy for you.
Just in case you do log out on Viki Roku, before you log back in have your computer or laptop already set to where you have to enter the Code here on Viki, and be sure you enter as shown if the letters are Cap in the code enter it and number as the same way you see it in the code. Roku setup here on Viki will let you know that the code you enter is good.

Now be sure to also have your TV on at the same time, because after entering the code here on Viki you will need to go back to your TV and click on the option that it is done. If you are slow about entering the code, You can get another to use.That why I said have your computer already set to where you can enter the code here at Viki then go back to your TV to ok it. But to avoid all this just stay Log In, sometime if Viki do an update then you may have to do the log back in again. That it.

thanks ,got it