Abuse of forum functions

Do you also think it’s weird that there is this message “the topic will open in 2 hours”, yet the the topic has been closed for several days already? Do you know in which way it’s decided how long something will be closed?

4 Likes

I noticed that, too. I don’t know. Maybe they are just waiting until the staff has time to look into it… :woman_shrugging:t3:

1 Like

Now, that’s something worth reporting XD

4 Likes

I don’t know about harassing others because their post was ‘‘flagged’’ since how can a person here harass another person without getting into conflict with breaking RViki rules? They would be very bold to get into a mess like that.

mirjam_465
quote/unquote
Then no one would flag anyone anymore.

That’s exactly what I want to happen: that no one can flag anyone’s post.

![|48x48]
(https://discussions.viki.com/user_avatar/www.viki.com/zyxw/48/84359_2.png)
zyxw
13h
Do you also think it’s weird that there is this message “the topic will open in 2 hours”, yet the the topic has been closed for several days already? Do you know in which way it’s decided how long something will be closed?

That’s a way to shut the people away from the freedom to give their honest opinion with FACTS. Pretty soon they’ll delete the TOPIC completely. I have seen it happen before.
Someone’s comment in there struck a nerve because they evidently spoke/wrote a true fact, and ‘‘they’’ (don’t know who) are just trying to ‘‘make it go away.’’ You know the saying: The truth hurts. Btw, just in case, it wasn’t any of my comments, but one from a wise/experienced person that hit the spot right on the dot.

2 Likes