[Acknowledged] Can't submit review

I just finished Mr. Queen and wanted to leave a review, but when I clicked the Submit button, I got an “Oh no, we weren’t able to submit the review” message. I tried removing punctuation marks (eg dashes) and shortened the review, but continued to get the same error message.
Anyone else having this problem or know what’s causing it?

2 Likes

Yes, I mentioned that before that i wasn’t able to submit a review on a movie so they call them ‘‘bugs’’ I call that annoying to the core. As you can see no one in the ‘‘staff department’’ has given an explanation as to what’s going on with the review section. and help center is a laugh to bother with that…

PS. How was Mr. Queen the ending? Worth watching?

1 Like

Review posting problem were occurring a month ago, maybe it’s back. I left a note on the other thread for Viki staff.

Yes! Definitely worth watching!

1 Like

Well, when I logged in just now I was able to submit the review without a problem, so I guess it was a momentary glitch.

1 Like

It’s really good, the story is interesting and fun. All the actors/actresses were good but I loved Shin Hye Sun, she was amazing, She deserves an award for this drama.

3 Likes

@luledo @lutra Hmm, that’s strange. We’re currently investigating - we’ll keep everyone updated once we have the latest.

I wasn’t able to submit a review for The Player today, so I guess the problem is still persisting? :pensive:

I guess so since the title of the topic changed to - acknowledged.

1 Like

Someone is out to get me…I tried to post a comment on instagram and it wont post either :roll_eyes::tired_face:

1 Like

I have been having trouble posting reviews all year. Did anyone find a workaround, because it’s clearly never getting fixed. This has been an intermittent prolem since I joined in 2015.

3 Likes

Me too!! I cannot create collections, save collections, save reviews, ranting dramas and etc… I don’t know what’s happening and I was about to open a ticket, but probably… I wouldn’t be replied as always. So I just decided to not do anything about it. I do not know what to do🤷‍♀️.

Anything about this? Looks like it’s not just me having this problem.
@brendas @vikicommunity @vikiinformationassis @staff

2 Likes

It’s annoying, especially since I have Viki pass so I’m actually paying for crappy service. UGH

2 Likes

I totally understand your complaint! I’m just as you right now lol.
I love working here with subtitles and it’s frustrating to not be able to use one of my privileges (Viki Pass due what I do) to watch and share my love for what I’m watching/doing so… it’s kind of sad. At least, for me this problem has been around since 2 weeks or something. I was so busy with studying stuff that I just couldn’t complain and as I said… the ticket wouldn’t help either.

2 Likes

Same here. I’ve had this problem for years now where I actually want to leave a review every so often and get the error message every time. This leads me to give up on it and not leave a review. Here I am, new year, even new computer, and I’m met with the same message. On the website, AND the app. Once upon a time I was able to review and leave a star rating when I was a new member on the website. Those days ended long ago. Now I can only remain silent. I’ve seen one of these posts where they state actions to take to see if it works, but should it really have to be that hard and happen this often for years?

2 Likes