An icon passed away today

CBS News

Toby Keith, country music star, dies at 62

Country music star Toby Keith has died, his social media sites and website announced early Tuesday. He was 62.

The outlets said he “passed peacefully last night on February 5th, surrounded by his family. He fought his fight with grace and courage. Please respect the privacy of his family at this time.”

3 Likes
3 Likes

From my era, Eric Carmen passed away March 11, 2024 at age 74. RIP Eric Carmen. Here’s one of my favorite songs from his collection:

6 Likes

A veteran Korean actor passed away. Song Min Hyung was 70 and died after complication following a gallbladder surgery… He had also cancer several times during his lifetime. He must have been a tough fighter!
RIP, you continue to live on the screen :candle: :dove:

8 Likes

!Song Min Hyung - Movies & TV Shows

I’ve watched, and loved three, make that four of his shows currently listed on Viki. Jumong, now listed on Viki as Ju Mong, Prince of Legend, is not listed among his works.

A solar eclipse transition. :butterfly::dove::pray:t5:

3 Likes

O J Simpson died today he was 76

2 Likes

:astonished: Wow! Just hearing today. Spring transition. :butterfly::dove::pray:t5:

1 Like

Well he made history about “If it doesn’t fit, you must acquit” or something like this. The tragic death of his wife… the kids must be much older by now.

1 Like

When is this tragedies with young ppl in SK going to end?

3 Likes

Dickey Betts - The Allman Brothers Band

🦋🕊️ April 18, 2024

!https://youtube.com/@RockinHits?feature=shared

2 Likes

She committed suicide and she suffered from Depression.

I just wished she believed in the words she was saying for others. May she Rest In Peace.

@leerla73 minute 10:10

3 Likes

So sad to hear this :pensive: :fallen_leaf: :butterfly: :dove:

Mandisa (Cause of death, Unknown).

:open_mouth: Also a April 18, 2024 Transition, and from the southern states. :thinking:

2 Likes

What a sad story, but while listening to the video, there seems to be too much religious obsession and that isn’t healthy also… just my impression… RIP Mandisa live free like a bird :dove:

1 Like