Answer with song title! [game]

I think my childhood dream of marrying and having 6 kids, yes, that was my plan at the age of 9 …
Is something I buried early in my teenager years, to finally think it is best not to marry. However, I wouldn’t, or more like I couldn’t let go of all I grew up with, so we would probably need to find our way to respect each other’s cultures and find our own unique way to live together.

Are you someone who gives in or someone who stands her/his ground?

1 Like
😭Pot calling the kettle black 🤣

@lutra, your game play after trying to set @kdrama2020ali on track, and she did splendid right after, uhmmm. . . but now, :rofl::joy: between you, @simi11, and @entwyfhasbeenfound I mean, you can’t be thinking, if I can’t beat 'em, join 'em! :woman_facepalming:t5:

2 Likes
???

Sorry, might be my kind of logic, but I can’t follow you now … The questions were, if I would take on the culture of my future spouse, or would urge the other person to take on my culture. So it is neither for me.
So my answer is - I won’t back down, I wouldn’t want to get rid of my culture and I wouldn’t demand it from somebody else. What is so terribly wrong about that answer?

2 Likes
Let's review

And I :point_up:t5:

ijs. . .
https://c.tenor.com/yJ08qLWE1lUAAAAM/barack-obama-mic-drop.gif
:rofl::sob::rofl::rofl:

1 Like

My Logic is very ABSTRACT

Summary
  • The game has been played long enough - Sometimes the SONG is the answer!!! I post usually the song that comes to my mind as soon as I see the question- not necessarily the title itself - but I digress. - ABSTRACT but ARTSY it’s all good - But I have done better!!! Sometimes you just have to read between the lines - oh wait that’s a song
    @lutra
1 Like
Segues Anyone?
1 Like
Ice-cream?

What does the Dutch word for ice(-cream) have to do with it? :ice_cream: :stuck_out_tongue:

2 Likes

In case someone wondered what the last question was …

2 Likes
ijs is Dutch? 😃

Really!?! Noice! (My word :smile:)

It’s a shortened form for “I’m just saying”

2 Likes
Indeed

Yes, it is! :slight_smile:

2 Likes

(Post can’t be empty LOL)

2 Likes

Stand My Ground - I’m BRAVE - Say What You Want to Say and Let Words Fall Out

Do you cry easy or hold it in?

3 Likes

Lyrics:“I’m gonna harden my heart, I’m gonna swallow my tears …”
I rarely cry.

Q: Are you the punctual type, or normally a little too early or a little too late?

3 Likes

Gotta Remember the time…

Summary

3:30 min in song starts

Summary

I actually used to always be too early or punctual until everyone else started being late - now I am always running to get there

What is your favorite time of day - Night or Day??

4 Likes

German Tag is English day - title Day at the sea

If you could beam yourself to another place today, where would you go in the flash of a moment - beach or river?

1 Like

the beach!!

What mood are you in right now?
3 Likes

one word - strange

What are surprises to you? Good or bad, like them or not?

2 Likes

Are Like a Blaze of Glory!
Some I like - Some I don’t

If you opened up a treasure chest - What would you want to be in it?

2 Likes

I want to be it a gift of FOREVER YOUNG

What is your goal in this year? (Don’t tell me it’s badges :rofl:)

3 Likes
Summary

how is that a goal??

1 Like