Answer with song title! [game]

Summary

:laughing: Ha! Haaa! :rofl::joy: I see you @simi11 you got the :musical_note: :notes: grove :musical_note::notes: to move! :fist:t5:! Yesss! :joy::laughing::rofl:

1 Like

Anything that has a rhythm, I can’t sit still… I used to be a Disco Queen and won some competitions, did some ballroom dancing too and much later belly dance… today the kitchen is my dancing platform… would love to visit a dancing place again… but oh Corona…

1 Like

BABY SHARK :fish: I played this last year to my grandson and he got obsessed with it :sweat_smile: I didn’t know it was a trend the years before… it’s a bad ear worm

How do you do?
2 Likes

With My Boys! (I love this)

Would you Swim with Sharks!

2 Likes

Haha :rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl: this is so gay and hillarious!! I was laughing hard… very creative!

1 Like

You know I’m a girl who loves my boys!
This is the cutest thing on the planet and these dancers are SO FUN! I just had to post it after you posted. I love anyone creative and fun! And these guys are FUN! :heart_eyes: (Grandpa shark is my FAV)

Next Question:

Would You Swim With Sharks! :shark::shark::shark:

2 Likes

What’s the difference between you and your neighbor?

2 Likes

I am not into gossip.

Are you talk-active? This is not about gossiping. LOL

2 Likes

I swam once in a pool full of sharks and fishes in Orlando, I think it was the Discovery Cove and also with dolphins. Obviously the young sharks were fed before they let us in for a brief time :fish::rofl:

2 Likes

How is that gossip?

1 Like

@mirjam_465 LOL That was the question … and is that your question above the video?

2 Likes

What if I told You… and more :smiling_face_with_three_hearts::sweat_smile:

Which waters do you prefer to swim in?

2 Likes

Gulf Of Mexico

Waterfalls are ___________? :fish::shell::palm_tree:

3 Likes

refreshing…

How would your view of space change if the moon was actually made of cheese?..:cheese::mouse::grin:
2 Likes

I’d be Thunderstruck

What planet ARE YOU REALLY from??? (be funny)

3 Likes

… lyrics - from the middle of the stars, I am the 3rd to the left …
Codo from afar the vibrant star - I like to dash through space

If you wondered what this music was about, it was the 80’s, when everything was possible, and there was a genre called NDW, Neue Deutsche Welle - New German Wave, a new type of German songs, sometimes with crazy melodies or lyrics.

Where is your next travel spot, when you finally can go anywhere again?

2 Likes

on top of the world…

How would you change how you acted if you knew 100% that the world was a simulation?
2 Likes

I’m a little into Wonho right now! So I’d keep an "Open Mind"

Aliens have landed Where do you Go? Or do you say Hey?

1 Like

Hey! hahaha I think that I would be curious.

Dinosaurs or dragons?

1 Like

Dragons.

Which creature would you like to be for one day?

3 Likes