Answer with song title! [game]

So oder so, means either way …

There were times I traveled alone, with a group of people by bus, but also with friends either with a mobile home, or renting a place. Sometimes having a schedule, sometimes just living into the day. Taking the roads already created by humans, or just walking into nature. But I think there are less and fewer places of which you can say you determine them on your own. But I guess you didn’t mean it that way, paving your way with a machete through the jungle? You didn’t right?

Stones/gems or sand/earth?

4 Likes

well, I’ll definitely go with earth, sand, beaches, ocean…:heart_eyes:

If you could go back and undo one thing you did, what would you undo?
3 Likes

If I had known that my half-brother would die this early, I would have tried harder getting in contact with him. We did not grow up together, and I saw him the last time, when we still were kids …

Do you have a pet, if so which and if not what would you like as a pet, if you ever were to keep one?

7 Likes

Chickpeas or black beans?

@vivi_1485

3 Likes

:notes::musical_note: You Name It! :notes::musical_note: . . .(Black) Beans :notes::musical_note:
DJ Suede . . . Ft. Pastor Shirley Caesar

You are the ______ you are the_____?

Hint

Hint: Lionel ______?

3 Likes

:notes::musical_note: You Are The Sun, You Are The Rain :notes::musical_note:
By - Lionel Richie

What’s the number one listed music in your playlist?

2 Likes

@leerla73 music piece or music genre?

1 Like

2 pm K-Pop

If you could time travel back to another time - where would you go?

3 Likes

Anytime before Covid.

Where would you like to get lost?

3 Likes

@lutra
@leerla73 you have to admit that was good one! :wink:

Who stole your heart?:purple_heart:

3 Likes

:notes::musical_note: No One Beside . . .:notes::musical_note:
By - Elevation Worship

Smashing! 😉

@kdrama2020ali very!!:smile:

What color is the month of August to you?

2 Likes

The same colors as the color palette in Tomorrow With You(glad I watched it at this time of the year!)
Is Autumn a color? That’s what August looks like to me :sweat_smile:

What’s one thing you’re happy about today?

2 Likes
🧮🖌️🎨🌈

Technically no, but I understand your answer.
Now that color for August, is a surprise for me, I wish I could get as much fans answer to questions like this :blush: I bet it would be a surprising variety :slight_smile:

2 Likes
Summary

Actually in my world it is - I was a color analyst and helped people find if they were a Winter, Summer, Spring or Autumn - It is considered a season “color palette” of muted colors. So yes, Autumn is a Color @vivi_1485 in my world

If you could find one thing that you have lost, what would it be???

5 Likes

My heart! Since sometimes I think that I don’t love the things like I did before :anguished:

Your biggest wish?

5 Likes

What do you DREAM of…

4 Likes

Is there a song that’s titled “Lee Je Hoon”? :joy::joy:
On a serious(not really) note, I dream of

When all is said and done, they’re the ones I run to. :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

If you ever had amnesia, what’s the one thing you’ll surely remember?

4 Likes

They say you still have your abilities, so I guess, I can drive. LOL It feels as if the Shakespears Sisters have the answer to everything.

What’s one of your favorite songs, where the title is actually a question?

5 Likes

How about us? Champagne. This song contributed to my boyfriend then husband… so I have fond memories.

If it were 10 years ago, how would you wanted it to be? (Is that too difficult?)

5 Likes

These kinds of questions are always difficult for me, but 10 years ago something happened, and even I don’t really feel regret, I wonder what would have happened, if I had done this …

Which song you wish to play on the radio (I know kind of retro, but anyway), when you wake up in the morning, but your mood is already bad?

4 Likes