Answer with song title! [game]

This was the first one I think when I read the question…

What was your first thought in the morning?

4 Likes

It’s always the same especially now, that I am not quite well, but on the way to recovery, so I often either forget to set the alarm or when it rings mute it and sleep again …

Your ritual in your daily life, something you always do, either each morning, night, day, week …?

5 Likes

@lutra hope you get to feeling better soon!

Are you a Morning Person or a Night Owl?? :owl:

5 Likes

Morning person!

Would you prefer to have all the knowledge in the world or just know a few things?

3 Likes

Late, early or on time?

3 Likes
Summary

Used to go to appointments very early, and usually I’m early, but then I’ll just wait outside till the appointment time :blush:. I’ve noticed people are less uncomfortable that way (unless they are also early birds).

How do you deal with people you don’t like? :upside_down_face:

3 Likes

What makes you LAUGH?

1 Like

You made me think about this quote. I would love to be like you because I’m always late.

Eric Jerome Dickey — early is on time , on time is late , and late is unacceptable!

3 Likes

@kdrama2020ali that’s the second time Ali, you like to shake off a lots of things, lol :rofl::sweat_smile:

3 Likes
Summary

I actually deleted it the other time - so I really wanted to use it! Definitely have to shake things off

3 Likes

What place is home to you?

1 Like

It’s weird but I feel like I’m at home when I go out, even if it’s for a short time, I could say nature too.

A place you hate?

4 Likes

Where is your road leading to?

2 Likes

To “huomenna” (= tomorrow) :wink:

What is it that other people don’t seem to understand about you?

2 Likes

I’m CRAZY (and I’m up all night)

If you could change one thing about yourself what would it be??

4 Likes

I would like to be stronger.

What talent would you want to possess if you could?

3 Likes

To Fly would be awesome!

What’s in your pocket or handbag?

3 Likes

What is your hidden talent?

2 Likes

I’m a really good swimmer (but I also love the STARS)

What new thing do you want to learn???

3 Likes

What is the first thing in the day that lets you reconsider and think about to change (it)?

2 Likes