Any fluffy,girly dramas like playful kiss? or heartstrings?

I like Flower Boy Next Door. If you haven’t seen it yet, I would also recommend Rooftop Prince. I don’t know if it’s fluffy… but it’s funny

YOU NEED TO WATCH THE THAI VERSION OF PLAYFUL KISS! it’s called 'kiss me" and it’s on viki but desktop only because it’s fan uploaded!! it’s my fav and I’ve watched every version! ALSO watch the thai version of Full House!!! they are the same two actors and have great chemistry. I WATCHED BOTH IN 1 day! it won’t dissapoint!!!

Oh man, this is literally all i watch so here is a few,
Queen In Hyun’s Man
You’re Beautiful
Madame Antonie
Cunning Single Lady
those are just a few, but this is a genre I really enjoy to so I’ll probably will also be going through the comments!

All wonderful suggestions!
Taiwanese version of Fated to Love You and Mischievous Kiss (Watched this 2x).

The Greatest Love I thought was hilarious. Also cute funny lovey dovey.
Bridal Mask (more action and adventure. Female lead isn’t damsel in distress. She’s an independence fighter and a daughter of the independence fighter general too!)
My Princess
I also really enjoyed the Korean version of The Time I Loved You
that’s all I can think of at the moment. Oh Queen Inhyun’s Man was so beautifully done. But not exactly girly ah!! and fun. More like honest yearning sad and pretty to look at.

If you like comedy you should check out the High Kick series.

Oh and She’s Nineteen I saw on YouTube. YouTube has a lot of movies! I also liked Young Bride or sth? Eun Ji Won co-starred

I just finished watching a Thai drama but is a Netflix original and is also similar to playful kiss…
GOOD MORNING CALL

1 Like

to the beautiful you, comes third after playful kiss and heartstrings

DOTS was pretty fluffy/ girly, in my opinion
Also Cinderella with 4 Knights (which unfortunately we don’t have :sob:)
My friend recommends Shopping King Louie. Apparently it’s really light-hearted and funny

If you’re into J-Dramas there’s one on here on Viki called Minami-kun’s Little Lover or something like that?? I saw the trailer and it was extremely fluffy

Hi here are some kdramas that u should definitely check out xx good morning call,school 2015,cheer up,be with you and operation proposal

Hi here are some really good kdramas u should try school 2015,cheer up,operation proposal,Be with u,good morning call!, in my twenty’s xx

1 Like

Also murthy a law of love all of these u can find on YouTube or Netflix

Goodmorning Call, I am very late but goodmorning call is almost exactly like playful kiss. It is about a popular boy and a not so popular girl move in together he doesnt want anyone finding out, its a big journey of her getting picked on because every other girl is jealous, and he helps her and they fall in love and its amazing… Pleas watch “Goodmorning Call”

Yess i just recommended goodmoring call its almsot just like playful kiss. I love it!!

Nice reviews

Hi …

I felt the same now and started searching for the dramas like playful kiss on Internet … And ur post showed first … After watching it from 1 week (4th time), I can’t forget the scenes and my heart was also pounding like anything when I was watching for first time

After watching playful kiss, Didn’t feel anything for heart strings( only end scene is gud of whole drama) or boys over flowers( Not much chemistry at all, just a feel gud drama)

Watched "miss in kiss " ( a version of playful kiss on Netflix) is lovable and different than playful kiss

Good morning call, runway are gud on Netflix, have cuteness like playful kiss
Planning to watch FUll house , secret garden dramas after reviewing so much on internet

thanks so much u shared ur feelings … Thinking that there are others who are there have same thoughts made me so much happy

Dream Knight
Flower Boy Ramen Shop
Fight My Way
Because It’s the First Time
Splish Splash Love

WE ARE EXACTLY THE SAME TYPE OF PERSON!!

you say you want a drama that SOLID on the guy and girl, doesn’t take too long to base it just on them two, and focus on the moments between the characters right?

here are my list:

1. She was pretty
    you will definitely love it, it’s may not so fluffy but really girly, i promise
  2. To the beautiful you
    the main character really has that Oh Ha Ni vibes, give all it takes just to be with the boy, all the time
  3. Fight for my way
    really focus on them two, the main character, from the start until the very end
  4. Oh hae young again / another miss oh
    you’ll love it, trust me, so lovey dovey
  5. Marriage not dating
    funny, fluffy, girly, and cute

i hope u’ll happy with my list. Happy watching!

2 Likes

Have you tried “My love from Another star”? The girl is kind of crazy because she’s an actress. haha

I certainly loved You’re beautiful :heart: and Goblin :heart: Also Far away love and Cheese in the trap - I just adore Park Hae Jin!
And even though it is old, My girl :3

Anyway, sorry for disturbing, but I have a favour to ask you, I am doing a bachelor thesis about Korean TV series with English subtitles and its enhancing of learning English language and I am using Goblin as an example, could you by any chance post this short questionnaire on your page? It would be a great help! And it would certainly show my teacher that Hallyu wave is a serious matter :grinning: Thank you a lot in advance :heart:
http://www.smartsurvey.co.uk/s/4MPHS/

I started taking the survey but halfway down I realized that you meant enhancing the learning of the English language, not of Korean language and/or culture. So I closed the page and didn’t take it.
My level of English is such that I am a professional translator, have been for 40 years now (and English has been the most required language so far). Here at viki I often work as English Editor. Watching Korean series with English subs did nothing for my English. Whereas it is doing great things for me as a student of Korean.

The title “Research on whether watching Korean TV series with English subtitles could be considered a learning situation” is too generic.
I think you should specify this in the title, that you are referring to learing English skills, otherwise people might misunderstand it like me.

2 Likes

Thank you very much for the comment, I didn’t realize that :slight_smile: I will change the title immediately.

1 Like