Any Inspirits Here?

Since I don’t see any topic about them I really want to start one:) I recently became an inspirit and I would love to see more fans because those guys are A W E S O M E!
Let’s talk about them.Who is your Bias?Mine is Sungyeol^^

Your favourite song? If you have one of course because I don’t xD Who is your bias wrecker?Your favourite Infinite moment?Just say whatever you want about Infinite^^ We are a family after all,Aren’t we?:slight_smile:

And since this topic was created at 8/2/2016
HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO THIS AWESOME VOCALIST WHO CAN EASILY KILL US WITH HIS VOICE AND HIS AMAZING LOOKS!THANK YOU

hello:)
actually, there is a topic about them, just that it’s not that populated. Originally, I wanted to direct you to that post, so that you can express your opinions there as well, but seeing who your favorite is, I don’t think it’s a wise decision…(about half of the people there have the same favorite. And the first one is me:)))
mmmm… favorite song… when watching an MV on youtube, I always tell myself: this is my favorite song. (to the next one): no, this is my favorite one… and so on:)) However, if I were to make a top 3, that would be Back, BTD (the song that introduced me to them and my ringtone for 3 years:)) and Destiny. (currently obsessed with The Eye, though…:D) And I always have some favorite side tracks from their albums, one of my favorite in 2016 being Diamond, a year before, Julia, and many, many other songs.
Bias wrecker… probably Sunggyu:))
Infinite favorite moment: the weekly idol tv shows. all of them:))

Really?Then something is wrong with my tablet.It showed me only 15 groups​:sweat: Haha seriously?:joy::joy:It’s OK by me tho.I would love to see more inspirits here:) Call me crazy but I am happy that we have the same bias^^Actually I am always happy when I see someone else that has the same bias as me xD Bad introduced me to infinite but after I watched The eye I started becoming a fan​:blush: Thank you for your answer and for informing me about the other group^^

There are quite a few of us here, actually!

I’m Woohyun biased (or so I claim) but I love all seven members.

I got into Infinite back in the beginning of my kpop days. Infinite-H had just “debuted” and I immediately fell in love with pink-haired Dongwoo. The rest is history :stuck_out_tongue: