Any news about our annual QC gift already?

I got mine today as well, and I’m so happy the Viki circle is on my gray tshirt and the Viki Drama Club on my light blue with blue print, tshirts are nice, just a tad too long for me… for bed that’s fine, but for outside I need to shorten one. Thanks Viki def better choice of t’s than the dark blue some year ago :wink:

3 Likes

I like the black and white a lot!! :star_struck:

1 Like

I’m not a fan of the Viki drama club one but the other is so cute🙂

How is the fit of them?

I agree and I think it´s so nice of them to give 2 t-shirts and the stickers…

2 Likes

I wanted one too, what a pity😭

3 Likes

Have stickers? :open_mouth:

Yes, I got stickers.:slightly_smiling_face:

6 Likes

How cute they are! :two_hearts:

2 Likes

I received them yesterday :heart_eyes::face_holding_back_tears: the stickers, black and grey T shirt :heart::heart::heart:

Loved them :revolving_hearts:
Thanks Viki :rose::rose:

4 Likes

Hi there!

The people who recieved a physical gift, could you please detail the items in the package?

Because i recieved the notification from the postal mail of my country, and if I do not declare item by item what it came, they will retain it at customs.

Thank you!!

Do you mean part 1 or 2?
Part 1 is the sticker sheet as seen here:

Part 2 is 2 T-shirts as seen here:

3 Likes

Yes for me it was this. 1st package the stickers and second package those t-shirts. I’ve didn’t received any notification of ongoing delivery. I’m husband was there after the work and it was delivered.

2 Likes

Hi, thanks for your reply :slight_smile:

I wanted to know if everything came in the same shipment or if they were two separate packages.

Because the note that the mail sent me says “shirt” and nothing else, and I’m afraid there are more things in that package.

The problem in my country is that customs is very corrupt, and if you don’t declare EXACTLY everything that arrived, they keep your package.

2 Likes

Separate shipments. That’s why there’s a part 1 and a part 2 (in Viki’s own words) :slight_smile: .
I don’t know if anyone has received part 3 yet.

If the shipment says shirts, then it’s the 2 T-shirts with a small note saying “Congratulations on your new apparel”

That sucks! I hope you get everything

2 Likes

Thank you SO MUCH :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:
It’s annoying not being able to receive a gift calmly because of stupid bureaucracy.

1 Like

I don’t think there’s a part 3. In the package with the stickers I found a note saying “1 item out of 3”, while in the package with the 2 t-shirt it said “2 items out of 3”. So I think that’s it! :sweat_smile:

1 Like

Same here,
First envelope for the stickers,

The second is the two T-shirts!

All of them are cute, my kiddo wants to have them :joy:

Good to know about this, thank you so much!! :smiley:

You helped me a lot!

I adore the bag. I use it all the time and I get so many compliments on it. I didn’t have time to write subs this year since I’ve been adjusting to grad school, but I can’t wait to hopefully be back soon <3

Does anyone know when QC status is supposed to renew for the second half of the year?

1 Like