Any news about our annual QC gift already?

Just a few more weeks to go and it’s 2023. Is there any news about the 2022 QC gift already? I know Viki is usually running late with this but the last 2 years we had to fill in a form in november and now nothing. Or I missed it…

7 Likes

you did not

1 Like

Thanks :slight_smile: I didn’t read all the QC letters lately so I thought maybe I just missed it.

Last year, it was in January:

All qualifying QCs for 2021 will receive a separate email to their Viki-registered email address (so same email you got this newsletter). You can expect the email by end of the week, Jan. 23rd . There, you can fill out your mailing address info! Most qualifying recipients can expect their gift to be delivered in February 2021.

1 Like

Guys any news ?

1 Like

The link below, posted 24 days ago. :wink:

1 Like

Guys today I received an email. Check your email boxes!

3 Likes

There is an option between a gift card and psychical gift, does someone know what kind of gift card would it be? I’m just curious :rofl:

1 Like

Yeah it doesn’t say what the physical gift would be or the gift card, and I’m not sure what to respond.

1 Like

I have the same dilemma :rofl:

Im getting the T-shirt I didn´t even know that I was going to get anything… :slight_smile: I dont know if there are other gifts but that is what I was offerd.

1 Like

In 2018 it was a physical gift card that we recieved automatically with other things. It has the credit card format and it’s written on “qualified contributor 2018”. I don’t know if it will be the same format with a different design.

I’ve not yet received it.

1 Like

No choice possible ?

I think I was given a choice between a $50 gift card or a physical gift (think it was a t-shirt). I didn’t expect to get anything so I’m happy… :slight_smile: This is the first time im getting anything from Viki so I don’t know how it usually works, but I´m happy with my t-shirt…

1 Like

I’m curious about the t-shirt. One year I’ve choosen a mug with viki tag. I’m still loving it. Last year the bag was really gorgeous. I’m still using it.

6 Likes

I hope it’s a good quality one. :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Huh you could choose for a T-shirt? I didn’t see that option. All my Viki shirts are worn out by now except for the really ill fitted one. I wonder what kind of giftcard we will get, I already have some ideas on where to spend it on. Hopefully it’s the same kind of thing where you could pick your own card out of various options.

3 Likes

You could choose gift card or the physical gift

Got an email today! :mailbox_with_mail:

1 Like