Any news about our annual QC gift already?

I got a pop up window when I logged into the website. It asked if I wanted a physical gift or an e-gift card. I clicked on e-gift card and then the window went away. I never got any e-mail from Viki or a notice in Messages. That was about 2-3 weeks ago and nothing since. When do Viki normally send the e-mails to select your gift card? I’m wondering if there was a glitch and Viki never received my choice. Thanks in advance.

I’ve got the pop-up on the website version for mobile. I always check my email on Viki like that. I’ve filled up the form. But there wasn’t any confirmation of my form. Usually I’ve got an email about 3 weeks before the deadline but this year nothing. I was waiting for it but … Blop. It’s strange. Each year I have an email even if my notifications from Viki to my personal email are turned off.

Same, I always got info on them by email. It’s even stranger that Viki used popups in place of rather than in addition to the emails since they can easily be dismissed when not paying attention.

I received even a reminder email from Viki. Folks make sure you have enabled in your profile settings notifications!

1 Like

Guys I have a question, is the gift only for QC Gold? I’m a normal QC but I’ve been receiving this gift for 2 years and recently I was told that this year would only be for QC gold, I would like to know if it’s true :frowning:

This is from a Viki topic, so I guess since it is named QC and not Gold QC, it’s for all QCs.

1 Like

For both :blush:

1 Like

It’s a gift for both but usually there is a slight difference between QC and gold QC. But both get a gift if you qualify for it.

1 Like

Do you only get a gift if you have been on the leaderboard or do all QC and Gold QC automatically qualify for it?

2 Likes

It is unrelated to the leaderboard.

Yes, but you only get one if you react timely to email or the pop-up notice.

4 Likes

It has nothing to do with the leaderboard. It’s just that when you made X contributions at a certain point you qualify. It was supposed to be an end of year gift so if you made enough contributions in 2022 you qualify. And you need to respond on time so Viki knows how many people actually want the gift.

5 Likes

I filled the form but I havent received any e-mails or info… its annoying that its just chaos with gifts and badges every time lol :zzz:

2 Likes

because after filling out, no one has received another mail

5 Likes

After the deadline for filling out the form has passed, it might take some time before everyone gets their gift. It takes time to do the administration/accounting, and for the physical gifts to be ordered, made and send (transport by ships or planes?). I’m just going to wait patiently and I am happy they are sending gifts.

9 Likes

Gift card received!

3 Likes

Same here!

2 Likes

Same here :blush:

2 Likes

Still nothing…

2 Likes

I received the e-mail about gift card!

4 Likes

In each circumstances, it’s a case of transmission.
Mail :incoming_envelope: :soon: :earth_asia: :incoming_envelope: :soon: :earth_americas: :incoming_envelope: :soon: :earth_africa: transmission. :wink:

2 Likes