Any news about our annual QC gift already?

It was the same way for me they where just put in my mailbox.

1 Like

Yay, I got yesterday the Viki stickers like @maria_lavendula_77. They were shipped from Latvia a small letter size hard envelope and I was wondering what it was, there was no Viki mentioned as shipper. I guess there is more to come :wink:

See the image from the stickers here:

5 Likes

I got 50 dollars in my paypal account, that was nice!

4 Likes

Thanks for mentioning where it was shipped from. I just saw the announcement from my parcel service that I was getting a letter from Latvia. Now I know what it is :joy:.

7 Likes

It’s the same for me. I suppose this is the case for people who had chosen the physical gift.

1 Like

Oh, I’ve just received my physical gifts. T-shirts are here. I’m in France.

9 Likes

Many Germans got theirs too

1 Like

Yay, I love the blue t-shirt now I hope it’ll arrive to me in the next couple of days as well. :slightly_smiling_face:

2 Likes

I got my t-shirts today one black and one grey but the same motifs.:slight_smile:

4 Likes

Which motif did you get ?

It´s the same as what you got but other colours. :slight_smile: I´m happy that
I didn´t get a white t-shirt as my five dogs and other animals makes anything white gray in the end.

9 Likes

Good choice, and with the color gray you don’t notice pet hair either. I already know what color to choose in case it touches me :wink:

1 Like

WOW, they are amazingly cute! and in a variety of colors. That was so very nice on their part.

2 Likes

I got mine today as well, and I’m so happy the Viki circle is on my gray tshirt and the Viki Drama Club on my light blue with blue print, tshirts are nice, just a tad too long for me… for bed that’s fine, but for outside I need to shorten one. Thanks Viki def better choice of t’s than the dark blue some year ago :wink:

3 Likes

I like the black and white a lot!! :star_struck:

1 Like

I’m not a fan of the Viki drama club one but the other is so cute🙂

How is the fit of them?

I agree and I think it´s so nice of them to give 2 t-shirts and the stickers…

2 Likes

I wanted one too, what a pity😭

3 Likes

Have stickers? :open_mouth: