Any news about our annual QC gift already?

Same here,
First envelope for the stickers,

The second is the two T-shirts!

All of them are cute, my kiddo wants to have them :joy:

Good to know about this, thank you so much!! :smiley:

You helped me a lot!

I adore the bag. I use it all the time and I get so many compliments on it. I didn’t have time to write subs this year since I’ve been adjusting to grad school, but I can’t wait to hopefully be back soon <3

Does anyone know when QC status is supposed to renew for the second half of the year?

1 Like

Don´t know how that works but mine is going to be renewed August 15, 2023

I think the renew depends of your profile. For mine it will be renewed on the 14th June. I mean, the 1st time you get your advantages of QC it stars from there and every 6 months. You have to check this on your dashboard of Viki.

The renewal date depends on when you first got your QC status. From that day, it renews every 6 months. However, if you lose the pass, the renewal date is reset from the date you write 500 contributions again.

First package it was a cardboard letter size envelope with one sheet of stickers sent from Latvia.

Second package was in a plastic shipping bag from Latvia with tshirts I got 2.
The declaration shipping label says the following CN22 I think stands for small package, note the declared € value:

1 Like

Hello! Does any of you know what this little guy is supposed to represent/ what he is? It’s on one of the gift t-shirts.

2 Likes

As soon as I saw it I identified it as Japanese, but can’t make anything out of the ‘‘angry look’’ I sense in the drawing. Except of course, Japanese actors are always a bit too loud when they get angry and talk (not that I’m criticizing them). I’m just giving my opinion of ‘what I see’’ not ‘‘what it may be’’

Hope you get the ‘‘real’’ answer from the person that did/created the drawing. Good Luck!

1 Like

Same, I thought of Daruma dolls.

5 Likes

@ninjas_with_onions
Where can I get those?

We get ours from a Kokeshi doll shop (Japanese wooden dolls) but you can find Darumas even on Amazon.

3 Likes

I looked into it and they are very expensive because I’m guessing they are ‘‘Fortune/Good Luck dolls’’

My youngest daughter is the champion of sales and bargains, and she might get me at least one. What I want she usually makes sure I get it since I never ask her for anything.

1 Like

Sorry to bother but how many contributions per year do we need exactly to get a gift ? Does someone know ? Do all QCs who filled the form receive a gift ?

QC’s and above who fill the form at the end of the year, and I guess you only need to be active I never read something about how many contributions but I’m sure about you need to be an active contributor.

Thanks for the answer !

Folks, check you Viki email box… those who qualified received an email with a link to a form to choose your gift, just in time for Christmas, thanks Viki! :christmas_tree:

4 Likes

Yes I got the mail, to be honest I was a little disappointed.
I was hoping of getting a cute physical gift like the year before.
but the snack option leave with no other option to take than the digital gift card.

Hi, if I missed the deadline to complete the form for 2023 Year-End QC Gift – Gift Form can I still signup for it somewhere? Who can I contact about this? Thanks!

I don’t think you can because they also did send a reminder if people forgot. But you could ask Viki if there is still something possible.

2 Likes