Any one else find the vido quilty bad on tv today?

usually its really good but today not so much i had to switch over to ■■■■■■■ who luckily has the same show atm

This past week I have had this issue, today I dropped my show and switched to watching a different show on one of my other streaming services. Got too frustrated every day.

@heidilberg_821 I’ve noticed that Viki used to have some of the best video quality, but lately, it has significantly declined. I’m confident it’s not an issue with my network, as other streaming services are working perfectly fine.

For context, I’m on a 1 Gbps fiber connection, and my TV is hardwired through a USB Ethernet adapter, giving me a consistent 512 Mbps. So, it’s definitely not on my end.

1 Like

Yeah, the internet speed tests all say that my connection is fast and capable of streaming HD videos on multiple devices at the same time. I only watch Viki on my computer, and this is frustrating. It seems like maybe 420–definitely not 720 resolution. The stock answer on the site claims that the quality will fluctuate with the internet speed, but I don’t even have this issue with Youtube. Boo Hooooo!

Did the problem go away for you? Any improvement?

Nope not at all!

This is sad. I really was enjoying Viki until this started to become the new normal.

@heidilberg_821 i wish more people besides us would post about it this issue needs more eyes