Anyone know where i can watch Lee jong suk's movie "NO BREATHING"?

i REALLLLLYYY wanna see it XD

2 Likes

Nooooo T-T I wanna see that movie so badly but i didn´t find it anywhere

UGGHHHHH ITS KILLING MEEEE plus why they have to show the trailer of him swimming shirtless and then we cant find the movie? are they trying to KILL US???

1 Like

IM ABOUTTA CRY.SERIOUSLY. X((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((( why?

Omggg that was my first thought after i saw the trailer. It´s like you can see so many endless shower scenes…Whyy? It´s so unfair T-T

I know what you mean i´m gonna cry soon with this pictures before my eyes T-T

1 Like

I don’t think I’ve seen the movie streaming anywhere… Maybe when a dvd or bluray is released, it’ll get uploaded somewhere.

OMGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGG WHY ARE U KILLING ME FORRRRRR THANK YOU FOR THE PICTURES!!! MAKES ME WANNA WATCH IT MOREEE i wanna cry now that ive sseen the picturess even more but thank you T.T xDDD lee jong suk is just… hes beautiful…

if u do… i love u in advance girl!!! pleeaassee do so omgg

its probably a sin to be that beautiful…

why? WHYYYYYYY how unfair is life mannnnn

Hey girlies~
I have a present for you (assuming you can access it), and anyone else around.

Part 1 - Part 2 - Part 3 - Part 4 - Part 5

I think I’ll wait for the subs to be released for the full experience…
But if you’re fine without them, cheers ^^~

(Hosted on two sites; password on the chinese site is NB1111 - you’ll figure out where it goes, I’m sure.)

3 Likes

GAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH I LOVE U !!! THANKSSS!! only,i wish it were eng sub x( but hey,u did better than i couldve at finding it!! omgg thank u tho, i will have to see it in eng sub but im so glad u found it!!! THERE IS HOPE!! lolll

OH MY GOD THANK YOU THANK YOU T-T I LOVE U REALLY THANK YOU SO MUCH
I owe you something ask if you need something
you made my day now i´m happy

1 Like

YESSSSSSSSSS hahahahah no problem i can first watch it without subs … It´s enough that i can see him and that i know that i can watch it T-T

thats truee… maybe i might watch it without subs too cuz im desperate now that its up and yea ur right! (one of these days i gotta learn korean… haha)

I want to learn korean so much that i can watch without subs. And one day i can travel to korea and have a conversation with the people there haha
My friends don´t understand why i want to learn korean it´s weird for them

1 Like

my friends are like that too. -_____________- so THEY are the weird ones. they dont know whats good lol omg! so can u understand it already!!? (korean language) enough to watch it like that? thats an awesome idea

yaaaay! thank you! im watching this tonight!

No i don´t understand it ,just like everybody i understand single words but in a sentence i am like that O.o
That´s why i wanna learn it and maybe i will have a try in my Christmas Holidays … But it´s surely very hard T-T