Anyone remember this drama? [SOLVED]

Does anyone remember the kdrama where a lady has a restaurant outside of a school.

I believe she bought a restaurant across from the school her son went to. He was being bullied and ended up getting hit by a car. His mother opened the restaurant in order to help other kids who were being bullied. One of the male teachers ended up going there and they enter a romantic relationship.

2 Likes

Is it Beautiful World, perhaps? I haven’t watched that drama, it’s on my watchlist, but the premise sounds similar…

No, it’s not that one. (Do watch it, it’s very good)

1 Like

Yes, I love this drama - the plot and the cast. I’m certain, from your good description, this it what you’re looking for. It was truly enjoyable. A good watch.
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Make_a_Woman_Cry

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YOK2Hj_yxK4

Unfortunately, it’s not available on Viki. However, if you google around, you’ll find it elsewhere.
ENJOY!

1 Like

YES! OMG! That’s the one. It was such a nice story. Made me cry a few times.

Yes, it is not on Viki but I watch a few k-dramas on another site called ondramanice.tv

Would you by any chance be able to help me find another k-drama?

I don’t remember the main plot and I believe I only remember a few of the episodes. But it has a young girl (maybe in her 20s), her friend gets her a job cleaning an apartment for a guy who is always working and is kind of a loner ( he is not the rich type either, just regular salaryman). He requests that the cleaner is gone by the time he gets home, but one day the girl is still there and she ends up hiding as not to break the rules, but it turns out that the two knew each other.

I am very sorry if this is not a lot to go on. I watched this series 3 years ago and haven’t been able to remember what it was called or come across anything similar.

2 Likes

you reminded me of this to finish watching it. such a good drama!

1 Like

The plot sounds quite familiar. I think I’ve seen it before. Alas, I could not remember which drama atm. I’ll update if it comes to mind, or is searchable.

1 Like

Thanks for your help, but someone else was able to figure it out. I was describing just one scene from one episode. The series is Radiant Office. I was describing the last scene of episode 5 apparently. I was off in a few things, but it is that show

2 Likes

Np. Glad the mystery is solved. :slight_smile:

I’m looking for a drama about two friends who made a marriage pact? They are both in their 30s and unmarried and they start to fall in love? I think it was a drama that had a lot of episodes (50+?)

please help me!! <3

@lasondrakern_758
Anymore information, …?
Like is it a comedy, more serious …
Is it Korean, or perhaps from another country?
I can’t look at it, since it is now regio blocked for me.
Could it be this one?

or another couple I can’t remember the marriage pact, but they had kind of a “private” marriage not official and had to separate because of their families.

Just recalled this one, it had a pact, they were friends and single, and she moved in with him, it’s not a long drama though.

It may have been Tawainese drama? I used to have it on my watchlist, but it disappeared. I believe it was mostly comedy and had at least 30 episodes. Thank you for trying to help!

Is it this one?

no, I’ve watched that one a few times! thank you though!

But it only has 13 episodes …

1 Like

I think I know which one you mean but I forgot the name. I’m thinking of a Kdrama…

this is it! thanks!!!

@lasondrakern_758
Glad I could help. :wink:

U can also request it to viki so that they can add it!

heres one. Not sure of the title, but I will try to describe it. the guy is a barista(?) he has a special power or talent, he creates concoctions to help people, discover truths. but also a huge tree ion his yard has something to do with those powers , I would love to find this again, I thought it was good, boring in some parts. a girl comes into his life and things do change. it is called EVERGREEN, a barasta that makes up a potion for people.