Anyone watching "Hello, Me!" - thoughts?

Anyone watching “Hello, Me”? What are your thoughts? I’m really enjoying it so far, and I love Choi Kang Hee and the ML. :slight_smile: I wish this drama was on Viki so I could read everyone’s thoughts in the comments lol

1 Like

It’s on my watch list but I haven’t gotten to it yet.

1 Like

Viki comment policy
No%20other%20sites%20(from%20Comment%20Guidelines)
Community Guidelines:
No%20other%20sites%20(from%20General%20Guidelines)

Discussions Guidelines
No%20other%20sites%20(from%20Discusion%20Guidelines)

1 Like

I’m waiting for it to progress or end before I try it…I want to see what kind of romance they strike up…whether it’ll be a puppy romance or hold something deeper.
Also I usually adore Korean editing, but I just can’t stand that blush thing they do on female leads…they did it in EXO Next Door and it was horrible, i stopped watching for that sole reason.

1 Like

Me! It’s fun and entertaining. The ep getting more interesting.

1 Like

Ah I see. Yeah, I kind of wish I would’ve waited to start because I keep finding myself rewatching episodes while waiting for the new ones. I’m so used to binge watching ugh. And I’m hoping it will be a meaningful romance and not disappointing. Fingers crossed!

When you mention the blush they do on FLs, are you talking about the fake freckle thing they do to make them “ugly”? If so, I can’t stand that either.

1 Like

I agree! The show is like a burst of energy, and the characters really draw you in! I keep rewatching the episodes while waiting for the new ones lol sigh :woman_facepalming:t5:

1 Like

ahh I feel you, I hATE waiting for new eps. It’s either everything in one go or I go crazy

1 Like