Anyone watching Taxi Driver?

Your very welcome. That’s very sweet of you.

2 Likes

But he doesn’t die at the end. I share your opinion about the change of writers and some things don’t work well and don’t fit. I’m not sure if you watch it until the end, there were some shocking things for me!

2 Likes

Mr. Park didn’t die? I’ll watch it right now if you say he didn’t.

I stopped at episode 13 so I have 3 more episodes to watch, but was afraid to see a disappointing ending so I’m debating if I should watch it or not.

1 Like

Just watch it and tell me what you think!
It shows other things that are real and it just shocks me…

And no, Mr. Park didn’t die

2 Likes

For real?! Yes! I’m gonna watch as soon as I finish [Mad for each other]. Thanks! No one mentioned that …I’ll touch bases later after I see it.

1 Like

I’ll start Mad for each other next weekend, I was kind of overload this week… :sweat:

1 Like

You gonna laugh like crazy with [MFEO}. I just finished TAXI DRIVER thanks to you, it had a perfect ending which obviously gives us a hint for part 2.

2 Likes

Yes, I totally understand because I was kind of disappointed but it just starts to get better.
And yes, I’m LOL hahaha MFEO it’s good since the very beginning.

1 Like

OMG, He’s so cute!!! :heart_eyes:

2 Likes

You heard what the CEO said? ''Tell them you want to work with me on Taxi 2!!!

Actors and those working in the film industry suffer a lot and many take them for granted. My daughter was a PA and she left to be in the set at 7am and it was 4am and they were still decorating sets and going to different locations. I hope many become aware of all their sacrifice they do for us.

1 Like

Yes, you’re right there’s a lot of work that we didn’t notice and even actors or directors think like is not a great job because they’re not the ones on the screen.
Told you! These lasts episodes had a lot of hidden cool messages.

1 Like