Anyone watching Taxi Driver?

f2a54a3950d143dcb75975981048bb35
This drama is close to ending and I have to recognize that I’m kind of sad :cry:.
I just love him in this show and everything looks amazing for me.
b58fddd68be42b32838c42b8128a1e3fd7f192a6r1-495-225_hq
I used to choose the most romantic shows but this one just got me.
What do you think?

BTW. Look at this smile! :smiling_face_with_three_hearts::heart_eyes:
Taxi-Driver-Lee-Je-Hoon-smiling

5 Likes

The weeks went by too quickly. I can’t believe it’s already the end. For once, I wouldn’t have been against a little extension of episodes.

3 Likes

Me neither!!!

1 Like

y’all so true there!!

1 Like

ME!!! Although I’m still in Ep 10 or 11…I guess? haha Can’t wait to catch up

3 Likes

just finished episode 11, oh my goodness! what’s next??

1 Like

I just finished episode 14, I can’t believe it!!
anxious

Can’t wait for the next one!!

2 Likes

I’m pissed bc they changed the writer, and the story took another direction and I wanted the prosecutor to be more involved not always in the dark and the last to get to the crime scene. Also they killed two of them it was so unnecessary to kill any of them; is not not like there’s a lot of them good ones, and having less ppl in the team limits how much they can help others. The Prosecutor/actress has done a very poor acting on this one so far.

1 Like

I think that the prosecutor didn’t have a chance to show her acting skills. I can’t believe that they kill Mr Park:cry:

2 Likes

It was so unnecessary and I bet second writer killed Mr. Park instead of giving action to the prosecutor and avoiding Mr.Park death. Another death that was so ridiculous the prosecutor’s right hand man. Why she calls him!!! and not the police? He was just an investigator the cops had to catch that killer not him. The second writer sucks big time.

2 Likes

Yup, I didn’t understand that. It was so sad and it doesn’t make sense. I’m waiting for the next episode the last one had this sense of an ending that I couldn’t understand hehehe.

1 Like

She called the police. She called the detective and Inspector Wang (her assistant). It was an emergency and he was the closest so I think it makes sense. He was also a wrestler so he must have thought that he could handle the situation.
But I was surprised, I didn’t think the bad guy would dare to kill someone from the Prosecutor’s office. But it was the only way for her to understand the Rainbow team.

3 Likes

Finally, I’m done!!! I want season 2 :cry:

4 Likes

yes I am done too, wheres season 2?

3 Likes

I was wondering the same thing!! hahaha

Yes, he was the sacrificial lamb but You know that’s what makes no sense to me. This is a HULK of a man with wrestling experience, and this crap criminal gets to kill him?. I hope my BP still normal bc he didn’t deserved or had to die. They could have find another way to make her understand the purpose for that team to be formed. I’m so angry I stopped at Episode 13 and have no plans to watch any time soon as a protest for getting on my nerves.

1 Like

I so much agree on that! angelight!

1 Like

I liked the plotline before prisoners were being used for body parts. I think the the plot got very messy and off track at the end. I assume there will be a season two and hope they get the original writer back.

2 Likes

Exactly, they needed to keep the original writer bc if you noticed good people started dying the minute the second writer took over.

Now, to join themselves with that evil/loan shark woman was a big mistake; and made very little sense into the story. But the story worked just fine for me bc we needed a villain to keep us on edge. I still think killing Mr. Park was the most stupid thing to do. They killed the main guy that contributed to the team and ideas with the cars. I have to stop being angry to finish the 3 last episode but I’m not ready yet.

The Main Actor said in a YT video that there is a second part to it, and is going to be more exciting then this one, and you can tell he loved and enjoyed his role in that drama.

1 Like

Thank you Angellight313_168 for your well written and insightful comments

3 Likes