Arabic Dramas

yes plz i would like too

hmmm i didn’t start any project yet, but i will be sure to start one soon.
and can u translate spoken arabic or written ?
if you don’t mind where r u from?

then lets do so.

I say, the more different dramas the merrier!!
I have never watch any Arabic Dramas, can you recommend any?

I think it would be nice if there Arab dramas here. And not only classics, but there are many Arab dramas with strong story line and everything. Whenever I watch a good Arab drama, I always tell myself that it would be good if it was uploaded on viki. It will also help people in knowing our culture more and you guys said the language too.
Like in this Ramadan, there were some strong series that had some deep story and some of them bring true stories to a drama.

1 Like

recommend one and we will work on to bring it here :dancer: :wink:
because i have many but i don’t know what to start with so if you could help me out in
picking up one :sweat_smile:

1 Like

I have many too. And also we Arabs, have dramas from all the countries.
There is this drama that was out in this Ramadan called “Women’s Prison” , “With premeditation”, also there was this nice, comedian drama, I watched it when I was young called, “Hanaa and Jameel.” And much more. There is also “The Family of Mr.Mitwali.”
We can make a poll I guess.

3 Likes

then lets start with “women’s prison” then based on fans we will do more or stop at that point :disappointed:

1 Like

Did watched it before?
Okay then, we can start with this and we can try and ask for some people to help us gain maybe license for it and viki pass for it, and hopefully it get successful.
Also we can try and message viki about it.
If you made the channel, tell us and we all here the Arab community will try our best to help. I am ready!!!

1 Like

I can translate arabic. I’m not great at writing only because im not fluent with the keyboard styles.
My mother tongue is arabic, and english.
Me im yemeni, and you?

Guys where have the Arabic drama’s gone?:frowning:

I think the section all together has been removed from viki. :pensive:
But I still have one drama as I was working at as segmenter and subtitler, is Heba the Leg of the Crow (Ugly Betty)

1 Like

:frowning: that’s a pity. But someone should have all the translations, right?