Asian Dramas

I think this was addressed sometime last year but I need to ask again. How come we don’t have many Japanese, Taiwanese, dramas here as we do Korean and Chinese. I looked on Youtube, Netflix and yes those other links, and so many of those dramas so how come/ Is it still because of those licensing rules? still seems like there could be some kind of compromise, not sure I used the right word. but all these dramas we can’t see unless we go to those other links, which I really don’t like to do

1 Like

I agree with you. Even though I like Kdramas the best (the storytelling appeals to me), I wouldn’t mind watching other dramas. I recently watched the Jdrama Fallen Angel on YT, and I really wished it was on Viki instead. There are some really interesting Jdramas, if only Viki would license them and not just the romcoms.

I would also like to see Mongolian dramas and more Filippino dramas on Viki.

3 Likes

wel I didn’t mean to leave anyone out but yes al those dramas, the British, the Americans too, why not hispanic and sooooo many more, don’t want them to turn into Netflix or Hulu or even Prime, just wish there was more variety!

2 Likes

Also no more C-dramas/Canto-dramas from Hong Kong.
I wish Viki would bring some here again.
I also dislike going to some other sites to watch. :frowning:

2 Likes

same here!! Jadecloud88

2 Likes

I can’t even watch them :disappointed_relieved:

1 Like