Awesomely Strong and Cute Idol Saiki Reika Gives The Best Life Advice EVER!

I’m not going to lie to you: I find these really strong, muscly individuals rather intimidating and off-putting. It’s as if they push themselves physically just to brag about it and even frighten others. Saiki-chan isn’t like that, though. She uses her strength to protect people and her cuteness to delight them. She’s amazing. Even though she’s often been insulted for her unique look, she always looks at life positively. She’s an inspiration. I really admire her, and quite frankly, everyone should. She’s an example. And let me tell you this: It’s not her muscles that are big; it’s her heart :heartbeat:

𝒀𝒐𝒖 𝒂𝒓𝒆 𝒚𝒐𝒖, 𝒏𝒐𝒕 𝒔𝒐𝒎𝒆𝒐𝒏𝒆 𝒆𝒍𝒔𝒆. 𝑰𝒕’𝒔 𝒊𝒎𝒑𝒐𝒓𝒕𝒂𝒏𝒕 𝒕𝒐 𝒍𝒊𝒗𝒆 𝒚𝒐𝒖𝒓 𝒍𝒊𝒇𝒆 𝒂𝒏𝒅 𝒃𝒆𝒍𝒊𝒆𝒗𝒆 𝒊𝒏 𝒚𝒐𝒖𝒓𝒔𝒆𝒍𝒇. – Saiki Reika

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KJN1Bzapb0E

2 Likes

I saw this when this premiered and I love her attitude :grin:
The comments (when I read them they were positive, I don’t know about now) were also hilarious. Always enjoy Asian Boss’ videos.

1 Like

Definitely! As someone in the comments said: She’s everything I want to be.

1 Like

Seems some people don’t even understand the simpliest advices.

The moment you want to be someone else is the moment you lose yourself or at least start to be less happy like in the saying that the best way to be unhappy is to compare yourself to others.

1 Like

I’m sure they said it in that they admire her as a role model. Saiki-chan always chooses to be cheerful and upbeat, ignoring the bad and embracing the good.

2 Likes

That makes more sense then :slight_smile:

1 Like