Baddies with Brains: Villains You Actually got Scared Of

Ahhhh, drama villains. There are the way-too-obsessed-with-bae ones, the annoying clingy ones, the bumbling idiot ones, the old crazy ones, psychopathic ones… but usually you know that they’re going to be taken out by the heroes sooner or later. It’s just a matter of how bad the baddie is and how long it takes to catch him. Until then, you just politely tolerate their badness and hate on them in the TCs. Sometimes you’re just surprised at how bad the psychopath/villain is, and not really scared of him/her.

What are some villains you know who actually freeze your blood? Ones who are actually so smart you wonder how much the MCs will have to sacrifice to take them down? They’re mostly hidden, so you can just list the drama.

I was genuinely scared/ amazed at the smartness of the villains in

6 Likes

I too am scared of the Villain in flower of evil and I am afraid of the villain in my love from the star

And though the lady villian from law less lawyer is scary but I liked her acting. And I still didn’t watch the team bull dog yet!

4 Likes

If you’re thinking of watching Team Bulldog, STEEL YOUR NERVES! I have never been so terrified of a character in my entire drama-watching life!

2 Likes

Oh if that is really that good I will definitely put it on my watch list thanks for the suggestion dear and you know what some people have crush on the villain from flower of evil. I really think those ppl are crazy. And some are waiting for him to do a main lead role.

1 Like

As an avid watcher of the crime/thriller genre I’ve got a bunch of Villains I’ve enjoyed watching:
[Spoiler Alert]

1. “Strangers From Hell” Seo Moon Jo (Lee Dong Wook)
  2. “Voice season 1” Mo Tae Gu (Kim Jae Wook)
  3. “Voice season 4” Circus Man (Lee Ha Na)
  4. "Mouse"Han Seo Joon and Jung Ba Reum (LSG)
  5. “Gap Dong” Ryu Tae-Oh (Lee Joon)
  6. Chairman Jang from “Itaewon Class”.
    P.S. Also, I definitely agree with Flower of Evil!
3 Likes

Hide spoliers (names of some characters you know who)

1 Like

I’ll do it right away :slight_smile:

1 Like

When replying click the three horizontal parallel lines and you will see something like this
IMG_20210705_221003

Click on the gear button and you can hide spoliers.

My network was down !

2 Likes

Thanks! Took me a while to figure out but I got it now!

1 Like

No need to delete posts you can edit them too.

1 Like
  • Vincenzo

5 Likes

I tried to watch team Bulldog, but it was really boring and cliche at the beginning so I stoped. Does it get better/scarier after more episodes? Maybe mild spoilers?

3 Likes

Whooo! The Movie that had me holding out my fingers out in the sign of a cross was Divine Fury! Woo Do Hwan was so scary! :scream: YIKES! And Park Seo Joon kicked butt! :muscle: :sunglasses:

https://www.viki.com/movies/37069c-the-divine-fury

But Taecyeon in Vincenzo was by far THE BEST psycho villian ever!
Taecyeon

9 Likes

I had the same experience a while back, I went o see it, and couldn’t go past halfway first episode. The ML has always been very ‘‘comical’’ so I can’t even think this drama would ever get scary at all…:open_mouth::face_with_raised_eyebrow:

3 Likes

it starts out pretty silly and I still hate the FL because she got on my nerves a lot… HOWEVER. After sometime, it picks up the pace and gets very scary. I skipped the scenes with the FL but stuck with the show because the ML was quite good and his team is funny. The team is really funny, and that’s a very good thing because the rest of the crimes are SCARY. Sometimes I wondered how they could laugh and joke around after they had just completed a gory case, but the comedy kinda calmed me a little so I could continue watching
Some villains are stupid, others are scary, but the last one completely TERRIFIED me. There are multiple psychopaths. It also brings up the horrors and sad state of runaway kids on the streets and how they follow just anyone who gives them food to eat.

1 Like

OMG. YES. Best psycho villain is in Vincenzo!

2 Likes

I loved his acting though I hated him as a character. I also don’t understand anyone who could like his character in FoE(unless they’re just considering his looks), but I’m totally waiting for the actor to star as a main lead. He was really good.

2 Likes

For me his look is also scary :grimacing::grimacing::grimacing::grimacing:

2 Likes

LOL you won’t get scared of the actor himself(Kim Ji Hoon - KJH) if you watch the behind the scenes… he’s so funny and keeps playing around with LJG. Even in that extremely terrifying scene in the forest, they both keep joking around and play-fighting. At the cliff’s edge, LJG stops acting because he’s scared KJH will fall off and pulls him back from the edge. :joy:

3 Likes

when I’m watching that drama I was completely immersed into the story and I used get chills and even after watching those BTS even his smile looked so sadistic. I don’t know why but even today I’m afraid of him :frowning:

2 Likes