Badges: Who thought they were a good idea, and where do you go to earn some of them?

That is so cute :love_letter:

4 Likes

Aww you are so sweet :smile:

2 Likes

I wasn’t aware that notices like these also appear on profiles.

4 Likes

You sometimes see people advise some stuff with links to certain pages, where you can buy things, these profiles often only post 2-3 comments, so the spamming alarm won’t catch them, but normally, one of those who are around all or almost every day, will catch them and flag them, Viki will normally delete those profiles and that is the end, or they will just use new profiles, actually in the past weeks there were some here and there. It seemed to be quiet for some months, but once in a while they are trying again to lure people to buy stuff, or to odd jobs, or other things to make contracts, well all about making easy money. So careful of random comments that advertise stuff, if the profile shows that even if it is a few months old, yes sometimes there are older profiles and younger ones too, but most of them have little reading time, or in a short time a high number of comments read and only 1 or 2 comments off-topic in most cases and identical, it is pretty sure to be someone going against the guidelines of Viki Discussion.

7 Likes

Let’s give it up To our Crazy In Love :sweat_smile: Badge :name_badge: holders :wink:

2 Likes

Congrats! @frustratedwriter! You snagged the Admired :name_badge: badge!

@frustratedwriter

축하 해요!!

Screenshot_20211014-033147_Chrome

5 Likes

@kdrama2020ali
What’s your “All Time” goal?
You are so far ahead in hearts :heart: Is there a goal in mind?

2 Likes

You would ask that it is kind of obnoxious! Oh I see you already know! bahahahahahahahaha!
I don’t know what my all time goal is…All Supreme POWER

Summary

For the year I have 15.7 K Hearts Received

And people feel like…

giphy

I need to give out more hearts only at 9.1 K for the year! @vivi_1485 has me beat there

3 Likes

Goodness, I never noticed :sweat_smile:

4 Likes

Oh! :smirk: Annoying :rofl::sob::joy::rofl:

They’ll get over it! You are life on these threads! So, the goal, I’m deducing, is to have all bases covered in the lead position? You know, “All Supreme POWER”
:white_check_mark:15.7k Received 🟢9.1k Given
🟢50 Topics 🟢7.6k Replies
🟢566 Viewed 🟢21.3k Read
🟢282 Visits 🟢25d Time Read

3 Likes

Aw - I had a terrible day and that made me smile!

tenor

(but it is like Pokémon - Gotta have them all)

4 Likes

How did you all get the advanced tutorial badge? I’ve looked at that badge so many times, and looked for an advanced tutorial, but I don’t see one. There will be some badges I’ll never get, you know like that new user of the month one, that one’s long gone now. lol The visiting 365 seems unlikely too when I usually get at least one power outage a year that lasts a day or more.

5 Likes

Find your PM with Discobot and then type @ discobot start advanced user (I broke the tag so we don’t call him here)
The Brat will start your advanced user tutorial immediately. Good luck!

4 Likes

Thanks, Yes, we don’t want to call the talkative brat here, we may never get rid of him. lol

4 Likes

Did you get it?:laughing:

2 Likes

Those with licenses in discussions :wink:

5 Likes

LOL we act like the elite class on Discussions when we just followed a few instructions The Brat gave us :joy:

6 Likes

yes, I did. :smile:

It was really hard, not at all like I already knew it, and had used all the features in discussion already. *sarcassm

6 Likes

cha%20eun%20woo%20bird

There were parts of that tutorial that bugged the heck out of me!

5 Likes

did you miss this part? :slight_smile:

5 Likes