Badges: Who thought they were a good idea, and where do you go to earn some of them?

Forgive me for being dense, but what are these Wiki’s they are talking about? :laughing:

2 Likes

@ninjas_with_onions anyway, I replied to the bot with what ever he wanted I accessed the tutorial and completed it… it’s just not quite clear what is needed, the talk with bot or the completion of the tutorial in order for the badge… I’m going to bed… have all fun with that discobot, he’s funny :wink:

4 Likes

Did you carry on to the end? That’s a link to another place to learn markdown code. It’s not necessary to do it for getting the badge.

You get a certificate and the badge added to your collection at the end.

6 Likes

First it went to the sending him a picture then nothing… so I started over then only one more step to the flag his post and sending him a PM, he liked it and then again the display help… it this like that??

3 Likes

A bit more! Only 2 away!

5 Likes

Halleluja and Amen… I felt as if I was laboring another child… I love discobot :rofl:
Nighty to all… I think my pc is just too slow… not sure why it took so long :blush:
Btw that’s now my 2nd certificate on Viki (including the QC one ;))

6 Likes

I so need that SQUIRREL BADGE!

I jumped to Sweet and Sour The Movie (DO NOT WATCH THAT MOVIE) - and till have 15 dramas going - I need help!

2 Likes

Your replies, or post. The tool is found on your reply, or post, but :point_up:t5:! You’ve got to have the Regular badge for the wrench :wrench: symbol to appear on any of your replies, right along with the :heart: heart, the :link: link, the :black_flag: flag, the edit :pencil2: pencil, the :bookmark:bookmark, and the garbage can :wastebasket:

4 Likes

Super Secret Spy Stuff

2 Likes

I am officially telling all us CRAZY BADGE COLLECTORS - Get some SLEEP

6 Likes

… never noticed this before, anyway it is kind of strange but I got it now.

4 Likes

Is this for real? We have a bot among us?
Or is someone among us 'toying" with us?:rofl:
I shall test it out.:sunglasses:

Hey darlingbot, how about a steaming hot cuppa of love, babe? :heart_eyes::rofl:

CR: Google

3 Likes

Hi! To find out what I can do, say @discobot display help.

2 Likes

I said it. Now what?:rofl:

2 Likes

Not here you need to write a PM.

5 Likes

:rofl:Stop talking to it, :laughing::rofl:it’s a real, real bot :scream:. It will clog this thread, a real spiraling out of control bot. Run for the hills ! I did, and @shraddhasingh did too, but @ninjas_with_onions warned not to even look at it :rofl::laughing::joy: no, but true, don’t make eye contact, run!!:running_woman:t5:

6 Likes

AHHAHAHAHA I can’t believe I did it! :heart_eyes:
Curiosity killed the cat and I just had to find out for myself.
:rofl::rofl::rofl::muscle:t3:

8 Likes

Went to check my badges; Trust level Basic, guess me skirting around the political rule constantly won’t get me promoted anytime soon :smiley:

8 Likes

Wow, you all have awakened the competitive athlete inside me :rage: I won’t stop till I get them ALL (the badges, not you wonderful people :crazy_face:)
hahahaha discobot was so cool! I actually loved the whole tutorial, what with the capybara and having to feed it :joy::joy:
I’m still not sure what Wikis are though :thinking:

7 Likes

Goodness, someone really was having fun while creating discobot!

2 Likes