Badges: Who thought they were a good idea, and where do you go to earn some of them?

Halleluja and Amen… I felt as if I was laboring another child… I love discobot :rofl:
Nighty to all… I think my pc is just too slow… not sure why it took so long :blush:
Btw that’s now my 2nd certificate on Viki (including the QC one ;))

6 Likes

I so need that SQUIRREL BADGE!

I jumped to Sweet and Sour The Movie (DO NOT WATCH THAT MOVIE) - and till have 15 dramas going - I need help!

2 Likes

Your replies, or post. The tool is found on your reply, or post, but :point_up:t5:! You’ve got to have the Regular badge for the wrench :wrench: symbol to appear on any of your replies, right along with the :heart: heart, the :link: link, the :black_flag: flag, the edit :pencil2: pencil, the :bookmark:bookmark, and the garbage can :wastebasket:

4 Likes

Super Secret Spy Stuff

2 Likes

I am officially telling all us CRAZY BADGE COLLECTORS - Get some SLEEP

6 Likes

… never noticed this before, anyway it is kind of strange but I got it now.

4 Likes

Is this for real? We have a bot among us?
Or is someone among us 'toying" with us?:rofl:
I shall test it out.:sunglasses:

Hey darlingbot, how about a steaming hot cuppa of love, babe? :heart_eyes::rofl:

CR: Google

3 Likes

Hi! To find out what I can do, say @discobot display help.

2 Likes

I said it. Now what?:rofl:

2 Likes

Not here you need to write a PM.

5 Likes

:rofl:Stop talking to it, :laughing::rofl:it’s a real, real bot :scream:. It will clog this thread, a real spiraling out of control bot. Run for the hills ! I did, and @shraddhasingh did too, but @ninjas_with_onions warned not to even look at it :rofl::laughing::joy: no, but true, don’t make eye contact, run!!:running_woman:t5:

6 Likes

AHHAHAHAHA I can’t believe I did it! :heart_eyes:
Curiosity killed the cat and I just had to find out for myself.
:rofl::rofl::rofl::muscle:t3:

8 Likes

Went to check my badges; Trust level Basic, guess me skirting around the political rule constantly won’t get me promoted anytime soon :smiley:

8 Likes

Wow, you all have awakened the competitive athlete inside me :rage: I won’t stop till I get them ALL (the badges, not you wonderful people :crazy_face:)
hahahaha discobot was so cool! I actually loved the whole tutorial, what with the capybara and having to feed it :joy::joy:
I’m still not sure what Wikis are though :thinking:

7 Likes

Goodness, someone really was having fun while creating discobot!

2 Likes

Me neither but you are a regular, so when you go back to your recent comment go to the 3 dots … and you will see a certain tool you have not seen before, you only need to click on it and there you have the badge.

So does anyone know what “admin actions” are?

3 Likes

Discobot rreally knows how to give compliment himself like the stereotypical kdrama CEO :joy::joy:
ANYWAY, I HAVE SUCCEEDED
This was helpful, though…found out I can do this!

Click the triangle

I’m an advanced user! :sunglasses:

8 Likes

Nice certificate I didn’t get one, I guess I took so long because I had to take a break. Anyway got the badge.

P.S.: And here I was wrong in my sleep-deprived state I confused it with that 10 min tutorial for codings.

5 Likes

Just need to figure out how to reply via email and I’ll have all the badges in the getting started section!

4 Likes

I think the wiki thing works like this. Normally you would edit your own post with this.image
If you turn it to a wiki it turns into this.image
This essentially allows other regulars to be able to edit your posts, based on the trust that people who obtain trust level 3 would have respect for each other and can be trusted but if you don’t want to allow other Regulars to edit your post don’t turn it to a wiki.

5 Likes