Badges: Who thought they were a good idea, and where do you go to earn some of them?

that I can’t help myself, just like you want to …

2 Likes

i can’t help it that I’m just so ‘likeable’! :wink::laughing::sunglasses:

5 Likes

That reminded me of something, oh dear the 80s

4 Likes

:heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::purple_heart::purple_heart::purple_heart::purple_heart::purple_heart::purple_heart::purple_heart::purple_heart::green_heart::green_heart::green_heart::green_heart::green_heart::green_heart::green_heart::green_heart::green_heart::green_heart:

@lutra @my_happy_place

1 Like

That is entirely Badger-worthy.

1 Like

:sweat_smile::sweat_smile::sweat_smile::sweat_smile::sweat_smile:
I just did quite a bit of resisting myself, take a look for yourselves (。:heart::heart:。)✧*。Wanna Segue but can't? (☞*❛ ͜ʖ❛)☞Bring That Discussion's, Post's, Link Here 😉!

2 Likes

Yes, you got it spot on. That was why you only got 1 heart to use when you got out of jail, only 1 dropped off the other end.

3 Likes

Oh, look at that, I’m back in jail, so I can’t simply give you a heart to let you know I read and appreciated your response, but I had to create a whole new entry in the thread. But thank you! I have a better understanding of the situation now. :heart::yellow_heart::blue_heart::purple_heart:

3 Likes

One More Hour! :purple_heart::purple_heart::purple_heart::purple_heart::purple_heart::purple_heart::purple_heart::purple_heart::purple_heart:

@ninjas_with_onions @my_happy_place @entwyfhasbeenfound @lutra

1 Like

Speaking of crimes, why don’t you, and all fans help plot this story brewing, Let's write a story with our fav kdrama quotes @ninjas_with_onions is already onboard.

2 Likes

For all the heart-jail inmates, a song written and composed by Charlie Chaplin:

Good night from this side of the world, almost midnight.

@leerla73
I am already “steal the time” to be with you all here, I can’t join more threads, or my time will be short on other things.

2 Likes

2 Likes

I’m in. The most obvs one to me at the moment is from Magazine Modern Home.

(Giphy)

PD-nim Onion-sama, please take care of us!|

(Giphy)

3 Likes

Okay, maybe later, when the creative bug bites again :blush:

3 Likes

I have exactly Zero ability to remember quotes from things I watch. My brother and his wife can carry on a conversation for hours just by using movie quotes, but I have to just sit there and nod along, pretending I have any idea what they’re talking about.

edit: That was an excellent segue you used there, though.

4 Likes

The gif? It doesn’t show …
And now zzzzzzzZZZZZZZZZzzzzzzzz

1 Like

WWWWWWWHHHHHAAAAAATTT? I hearted @lutra’s really, um, heartfelt disco lament. First heart of the day, and I got a message that I have exceeded the allowed number of hearts and have to wait fifty-six minutes.

(Giphy)

3 Likes

Did we find another glitch cuz I have been in and out of jail for 2 days! I still have like 30 minutes!
:broken_heart::broken_heart::broken_heart::broken_heart::broken_heart::broken_heart:

Junho and the Boys say it BEST
Can you feel my heartbeat!??

@my_happy_place

2 Likes

It shows on this side, try following the link on your side.

1 Like

Psst!!
Snatch back your heart, but you’ll still need to rack up the time, to start giving your hearts out again.

2 Likes