Badges: Who thought they were a good idea, and where do you go to earn some of them?

2 Likes

@leerla73 what exactly can you edit and wiki posts??

3 Likes

Not as elusive as you think, check what’s new for you, are my fingers just sliding over it on the edit buttons. Wondering :sweat_smile: should I touch it? :rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl: Well, I did, and the world did not blow up, as a matter of fact, I touched it twice :shushing_face:

:musical_note::notes::studio_microphone:All by myself :notes::musical_note:Not anymore! :musical_note::notes::rofl::rofl:

2 Likes

I guess the e-bots approve whatever you wiki with the wiki edit button :shushing_face: right at your fingertips, your replies to anyone :shushing_face:

3 Likes

and where is this interactive “new user tutorial” supposed to be… to complete this :sweat_smile:
I’m a member since 2013… that’s so funny…

6 Likes

Solidarity :fist:t5: I’m like you :joy::laughing::joy:
Check the link here

and here

1 Like

See my reply to Oriya a few post back

3 Likes

Okay thanks, yeah I saw but this is something new and I’m sure back then I haven’t received any bot message… lmao this is just too funny… the oldest granted goes back to 2017 so all seasoned members won’t likely see it and I don’t care… I was just curious what the meaning was cos I read the community guidelines on this forum :wink:

3 Likes

It’s a dirty race for these badges :rofl::rofl::rofl::face_with_hand_over_mouth::joy::laughing::rofl:
Everyone keeping stuff to themselves, and they’re like

1 Like

@oriya

Guess I didn’t think it through, not everyone keeps old messages from years back. No worries.
In the Discussions private message system create a new message to @discobot like this with the message to display help. This brings up the menu with instructions how to start the tutorials

6 Likes

Hi! To find out what I can do, say @discobot display help.

3 Likes

You are so funny! Me too - but its still elusive!

2 Likes

OMG!! (ꏿ﹏ꏿ;):sweat_smile: I don’t believe this :exploding_head::face_with_hand_over_mouth::joy::rofl::laughing::rofl:

Don’t reply to discobot here, it’ll clog the topic. do it in your private message.:robot:

1 Like

Am I… Am I seeing correct? :joy::joy:

2 Likes

Patience my impatient one

1 Like

You know the moderators are gonna cut us off at some point! We have GONE MAD I tell you MAD

2 Likes

Should we @shraddhasingh delete our post.

1 Like

No need, it’s just a bit dumb and pops up whenever you mention @ discobot

4 Likes

Aaah, I see, too funny tho’ I thought maybe the elite of the elites came out to play

1 Like