Badges: Who thought they were a good idea, and where do you go to earn some of them?

:rofl::rofl:it’s 05:50 here and I have been up 22hours straight! I need to go to bed!
I’ll tell you later how I figured it out, a few hours wait won’t hurt, you’ll be asleep (or should be!).

7 Likes

Sorry I couldn’t help it!

We need the UP ALL NIGHT BADGE

6 Likes

Have been majorly “distracted” this evening (my time) by doing laundry to have something to wear to go to a Nepali restaurant in my area that has a Saturday buffet tomorrow, $15.00 US (대박!).

Coming back to the discussion, I have laughed so hard! The perfect finish to a way too busy week!

What we REALLY need is the Too Cool for Moorim School badge!

7 Likes

:rofl::joy::joy::joy::rofl::rofl::rofl: :horse_racing::horse_racing::horse_racing::dash::dash::dash: :joy::rofl:
We had no clue either, This is us :horse_racing::horse_racing::horse_racing::dash::dash::horse_racing:! :rofl:
Going for the respective :1st_place_medal::2nd_place_medal::3rd_place_medal::rofl::rofl: Don’t forget these too :trophy::medal_sports::medal_military: Fighting! 파이팅! :fist:t5::muscle:t5::fist:t5:! :laughing:

4 Likes

Is this the :hotsprings: heated posts! :face_with_hand_over_mouth: OMG! 🦧
Say it ain’t so!

[quote=“misswillowinlove, post:226, topic:38213”]
"The Badge **Whores_"_** [/quote]

Bu-t, bu-t, bu-t, you are “Certified, and a :peacock: Regular” @kdrama2020ali (>0<;)

This is on :railway_track: track :sparkles::wink::+1:t5:

By the name alone, @ninjas_with_onions is not to be trifled with, heed the nudge for this replacement

The jig is up, now you’ve got not one “Licensed, Certified, Regular” who can have you toe the line, :railway_track: stay on track, or worst :shushing_face: silence an avatar on all :thread:Threads :yarn:of discussions, but several.

Now, do you see, why it seems, they are not paying attention.
:face_with_hand_over_mouth: We too are the mods :relieved:

@vivi_1485 said it best

I googled it :face_with_hand_over_mouth: a rock band!! Learn something new everyday, especially on Viki’s discussion threads.
Still . . .

4 Likes

OK! You got that right. Someday, perhaps someday soon, I’ll be able to sit down with all you “crazies” (not going to use the “B W” term lol) for “supper” too. That’s if an unintellectual moi is allowed to. :rofl::joy::sweat_smile:

Congrats!!!:rose:

PS: Just for fun. No offense meant. :kissing_heart:

5 Likes

Oh no, you would be surprised if you’ve seen that thread. I suppose the taboo wasn’t so much on the “Cdrama” part of it, but the “government/CCP” part of it. I can’t recall the exact thread topic right now.

LOL yeah. A pillow-fight like this…

And then some more…

To be fair, these happen in Kdramas, too. Or any OL dramas.:rofl:

5 Likes

Ha! :smiley:! I Remember The Umbrella Sword Fight! :slight_smile:
I watched that drama!

2 Likes

I was thinking along those lines too, :face_with_hand_over_mouth: Just from reading the different posts. Uhmmm a little collab here, and there, and voila! Maybe even a Broadway hit! Possible a K, C, or J - Pop group. :slight_smile::face_with_hand_over_mouth::smile::joy: The possibilities are endless!

3 Likes

Butter, butter, 🧈 buttering up, I see you :joy:

2 Likes

No offence taken, I spotted that after I woke up and had a giggle myself. I was really tired when I wrote it and concentration and creativity was out the window as I struggled to come up with some polar opposite of a crazy club. My first attempt was some rubbish like Bestest fantabulousdossey club, but far from sound like a club for elitist intellectuals it had about as much prestige as a treehouse with 3 or 4 snotty five year olds and a cardboard sign that reads Seakret Hide-out over the entrance.
I wasn’t even feeling that hungry.

4 Likes

Um, I think Julie’s retired . . .

2 Likes

Screenshot%202021-06-05%20134734

Just received mine!

8 Likes

How can you get the badge for the advanced tutorial or for the other tutorial? I looked around, but I can’t see how or where to complete a tutorial

3 Likes

I am LICENSED to DRAMA - CERTIFIED CRAZY - HOE HOE

6 Likes

You should have got a private message from Discobot when you joined Discussions, start by following the instructions to bookmark the PM. The private message is the tutorial
dicobot

4 Likes

Strap on your hiking gear, make sure you’ve enough of everything edible, your bug sprays :white_check_mark:
Off you go!! :fist:t5:

Another sent off into the forest of Discourse. :wink: Luckily others have left a trail, what with the rapid rate of Certified, and Licensed fans running around in mainland discussions. Where’s mines? :laughing::laughing::joy:뭐!? 뭐!? mines are faked! 뭐!?

4 Likes

I just smashed it!!! Watch! :rofl:
If this is not a :ring:ring! :trophy:A trophy, and
:1st_place_medal: The Badge!:medal_military::medal_sports:
Doing the dance y’all
https://c.tenor.com/qfE13ALjyjcAAAAM/tink-tv-dance.gif
Screenshots_2021-06-05-14-10-02
Screenshots_2021-06-05-14-10-23
I still got my sights on that email badge, but it might be a decoy badge. Just like they do them on The Amazing Race.
https://c.tenor.com/O8WvfuzvfysAAAAM/stress-stressful.gif
https://c.tenor.com/Z2djrmo9onMAAAAM/the-amazing-race-australia-the-amazing-race.gif
https://c.tenor.com/hZeJhaphAfwAAAAM/tar31-tar.gif
https://c.tenor.com/DLWXsxlPL_QAAAAM/tar-tar31.gif

5 Likes

OOOHHHHH the elusive one!

1 Like

You can keep Piranna company now. She was mighty lonely!

4 Likes