Badges: Who thought they were a good idea, and where do you go to earn some of them?

Ditto! Spot on! A :ok_hand:t5:perfectly :hammer::anger: hammered nail on the head.

4 Likes

I thought about that, too. :laughing:
But how did you activate the advanced user tutorial? I can’t find it anywhere.

Congrats! Haha… you go girl! More, more!:muscle:

3 Likes

What do you mean “turn it to a wiki”? Or is it just for “regulars”?

3 Likes

Yup! The elites :joy:

2 Likes

Instead of start new user, type start advanced user in the conversation with discobot :slight_smile:

6 Likes

Yes, Regulars get the option to turn the post to a wiki

3 Likes

@leerla73 @damiechan @ninjas_with_onions
Thank you all! mwah:heart_eyes:

3 Likes

I’m guessing that’s where the suited penguins :penguin: meet at conferences, for the :laughing: more “serious” stuff in discussions.

3 Likes

Thank you :smile:
I did it and got it :blush:

I don’t ever remember seeing that option before and I pressed the dots often :laughing:

But anyways, thank you!

3 Likes

Hey! :laughing:
We are the elites! :fist:t5::joy:

1 Like

Congratulations!! :heart_eyes:
​Wow, I really went from “I don’t care much about badges” to ​"I WILL JOIN THE BADGE W**** SQUAD IF IT KILLS ME" :joy::joy: @kdrama2020ali and gang have awakened my evil twin :sob::scream:

4 Likes

Me too, I thought I did it last night, but I guess I was so sleep-deprived that I must have dreamed about it.

Advanced User Track Certificate of Achievement

P.S. Maybe I will even master to embed graphics more easily in the future. LOL

6 Likes

… well I am not totally crazy about badges and won’t join to get every badge, since there are some I simply can’t make at all.

3 Likes

Same! I’m going through the tutorial :grin:

2 Likes

I’m in HEART jail or I would give LOVE to all of you COMPETITORS :purple_heart::purple_heart::purple_heart::purple_heart:

The competitive me needs more badges to pursue - Why Why can’t we get the EMAIL badge!

5 Likes

Me too. Used up my quota for the day, apparently.

Why oh why do they want to stop or restrain us from giving out more love :question::rofl:

3 Likes

:heart_eyes::heart_eyes::heart_eyes::heart_eyes::heart_eyes::heart_eyes::heart_eyes::heart_eyes:

you mine, you know my fingers want to rest more, so they do not give away hearts easily
:heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart:

3 Likes

Oh no you didn’t Steve Winwood ME!!!:purple_heart::purple_heart::purple_heart::purple_heart::purple_heart::purple_heart:
Bring Me Higher LOVE
Right Back At Ya!

Still in JAIL

3 Likes

Me neither, but some of these badges were just bothering me :rofl:

Edit: I’m on a heart freeze too (heart jail)

3 Likes

I still got :hearts::hearts::hearts::hearts::hearts::hearts::hearts::hearts::hearts::hearts:

4 Likes