Badges: Who thought they were a good idea, and where do you go to earn some of them?

I think the Hotties with BBF are lining up on your side, Glasshoppa . . .

(Giphy)

2 Likes

This is the post, except the gif is now a pic for you to see. :blush: I’m thinking there’s something going on on the site. Hopefully it’s not a bug.
Screenshot_20210722-112310_Chrome

1 Like

Dare I say it, :face_with_hand_over_mouth: Yoda has graced us in the flesh, he kinda got rid of the length of his ears. I guess those are only used in space :flying_saucer: His usual coloring :green_heart: has also acclamated for his change of environment. :thinking::thought_balloon: He still likes wearing robes though. . .

2 Likes

This whole thread is such a chaotic mess :joy::joy:

3 Likes

Obviously it’s Queen Seon Deok who will win and bring victory! :bow_and_arrow:
One of my early saguks, still remember her fondly!! Also one of my favorite actresses!:smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

2 Likes

Having hearted you, I must wait nine hours to do so again, but I so agree on the chaos. What does it say that we not only get tons of English (American, Canadian, and British) cultural references but also so many freaking other cultural references that we have created a sub-universe of the Viki-verse?

(Giphy)

3 Likes

or we might all be in the black hole @ninjas_with_onions was talking about :joy::joy: Discobrat probably has to work overtime to straightening out this hotpot of cultures, nationalities, preferences, hottie posses and PERFECT dry humor :joy:
hey @discobot how you doing?

2 Likes

Hi! To find out what I can do, say @discobot display help.

1 Like

lmao there you are :joy::joy: the genie in the lamp

4 Likes

“Oh, honey, don’t invoke a shrimp when you want an imp!”

(Google screen cap)

Ooh, but let me try . . . @discobot and @system, how’s by you?

3 Likes

You could have picked Macbeth, Candyman, Voldermort or Beetlejuice. But noooooo, you had to mention @ Discobot by name! :rofl::rofl:

3 Likes

Discobot can be summoned? I really do learn something new every day here in discussions. Some of it useful: How to link to posts from other threads or how to tell how many hearts I have left. Some of it not so much: How to summon discobot.

3 Likes

I think you have to say something once he who shall not be mentioned is summoned
@discobot roll 2d6

3 Likes

:game_die: 2, 3

2 Likes

Gotcha. @discobot, spell the word “spell.”

Like that?

Sorry, reading too many things at one time.

@discobot display help.

Sorry, I’ll do it in a separate reply. Sigh.

1 Like

@discobot display help.

I currently know how to do the following things:

@discobot start new user

Starts one of the following interactive narratives: new user, advanced user.

@discobot roll 2d6

:game_die: 3, 6

@discobot quote

:left_speech_bubble: Carry out a random act of kindness, with no expectation of reward, safe in the knowledge that one day someone might do the same for you — Princess Diana

@discobot fortune

:crystal_ball: You may rely on it

1 Like

@discobot quote

:left_speech_bubble: I never think of the future. It comes soon enough. — Albert Einstein

1 Like

Bwahahahaha! The elementals yield to my demands! Feeling old-school wuxia Taoist alchemist vibes at the moment; the antidote may be pizza.

4 Likes